Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Dear Reader,

This book will contain sexual content, violence, and curse words. As well as mature content that may or may not be suitable for those under the age of eighteen. Any names events or local places that are used in the book aren’t based off the current situations or circumstances that prevail in those cities, states, and countries in this reality. They are woven to fit the plot of the book and the characters.

The appearance of other worldly species such as vampires, fairies, elves, and others—may or may not be a part of this book. The main characters and other characters are their own individuals. Meaning that the things they do may not follow the moral values or codes of you or anyone else.

Ethics in this world that I am creating are bound completely by the characters themselves. Meaning that religion, beliefs, codes, honor, etc—are in their own category. Some things done in this book may or may not disturb the reader.

This book is not meant to follow the norms of books or even capacitate to them.

If you have a problem with anything that you read and you dislike it, then feel free to comment. If it’s a rude or disrespectful comment, don’t bother.

If you have any questions comments or concerns about something that I am writing then feel free to leave the comment. I’m looking forward to writing this book and enjoying all of the comments and potential votes that you may give.

One last note: You have been warned about the contents of the book. If you continue forward beyond this point, then that is your choice. I have warned you. By reading this then you also hereby agree that you understand that I am writing this of my free will, on my free time and that I am not being paid to do this.

I am writing this because I enjoy writing and I love feedback. If you can’t understand that, then I really have nothing else to say.

Sincerely,

TheWerewolfGoddess