Ice Cream Makes It All better- Chapter 5

"Millie, it was an accident!" Sophie cried.

After I saw the rest of the messages that they were sending each other I called Sophie over. I brought her downstairs to Cameron and started to question both of them, and now we're here. Sophie was quite embarrassed about the whole situation.

"An accident? So you accidentally made out with my brother, and you accidentally started dating him?" I barked. I shook my head and laughed humorlessly.

Throughout these last ten minutes Cameron hasn't said a word. I know he feels guilty and he should. Both of them should. He stared at Sophie with sad eyes as I started to yell at him.

"And you! What were you thinking? Sophie is my best friend!" I yell.

He smirks. "It was never any of your business. No one told you to go through my phone."

Okay, I was about to kill this kid. Not my business? Sophie is MY best friend, and he is MY brother,  so I'm pretty sure its my freaking business. I have to take a few breaths in order to calm myself down and not choke him to death.

"We can do what we want, you have nothing to do with it. Live your life not ours!" Cameron sneered. "You never think about anyone other than yourself."

"No Cameron, this isn't right. She's right." Sophie glanced at him. "We're not suppose to be doing this and I let it go too far, I'm sorry Millie." She sighed and grabbed Cameron's arm.

He pulled away and walked up towards me. If anyone else would have done this I would've been scared out of my mind, but this is my little brother we're talking about. "See and now I'm losing her because of you, Amelia. No one can be happy except for you. You're just a selfish bitch."

Right then I felt the sting, it hurt like hell. I didn't know what to do, so I just pulled back and punched him in his mouth. He shouldn't be talking to me like that anyways, I'm his older sister. I'm tired of this little brat always pushing me around.

"I'm tired of your fucking shit!" I glared. He held mouth with eyes wide open. This is exactly what he needed- to get some sense knocked into him -and he finally got it.

"Amelia, what the fuck?" Shanti stood at the last step on the stairs.

"Get out!" Cameron and I simultaneously yell at her.

"You just got punched in the face and I'm the bad person?" Shanti yells at Cameron. "The both of you are always trying to push me out of your lives! I feel so alone."

Ugh, emotional bitch.

Cameron glared at her and walked back into his room. My head started spinning. This is too much drama for me to handle. I pull out my phone and text Matthew.

Me: Please come pick me up.

Matthew: Okay, but why? What's wrong?

I looked around the room. Shanti was on the couch crying while Sophie was knocking on Cameron's door, trying to calm him down.

Me: I'll explain when you get here.

Matthew: I'll be there in five.

I walk up the stairs and away from everything that just happened.  Too many things are spinning around in my head, I don't know what to do. This shit doesn't regularly happen.