Sophie has a Secret -Chapter 3

"You are such an idiot, I swear." I face palmed myself.

We hadn't been working on this project for a good five minutes and he already has a stupid comment. Good thing we were at Hannah's house, or I would've beat him to the pulp by now.

"You're just mad because you didn't think of it first." Josh smirked. I wanted to punch that smirk off of his face.

"No, its a retarded idea, just like how your parents felt after they had you."

"Are you calling my parents retards?" he gasped.

"You are so stupid." I mutter under my breath. Can't he at least pretend to be smart sometimes? I swear he needs help.

"Yep, I'm the smart, talented, unique, person in demand." he smiled, obviously proud of his idiotic comeback.

"Hannah, get him before I slap the shit out of him." I said, taking a drink of the delicious lemonade that Hannah's mom brought us.

"Language!" Hannah's mom yelled from inside the kitchen.

"You're not gonna do anything." Josh challenged, and I stood.

"Okay, okay, just stop." Hannah hissed, "Josh, there is no way that we're going to attempt to grow a money tree."

"What?" his face fell.

I laughed loudly, "Thank you for clarifying that Hannah."

"Shut up." Josh grumbled.

"I'd be better off working with monkeys." Hannah sighed, putting her head in her hands.

I think its fair to say that Hannah has no patience whatsoever. She knew what she was dealing with the second Mrs. Coral put us together. This project will be complete chaos.

"Hey guys, my dance class starts in," I checked my watch. "Twenty minutes, I gotta go."

"But what about the project?" Hannah whined.

"Find some monkeys." I smirked, and her mouth dropped. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the door.

It was especially important that I was on time for dance class all this week. We had a recital coming up and I had 'A Midsummer's Night Dream' tryouts. I was trying out for the role of Titania.

I don't know how to explain how important this is to me. The town holds all the best dancers and now they're having the ballet performance, 'A Midsummer's Night Dream, in town.

I was so excited to be in class that day. We have two months to prepare and it starts today.

"What are you so hyped up about?" Jenny asked

"Oh, just the fact that were starting to practice for our next recital today." I grinned

"You've been in a billion recitals and now you're all super excited about this one?"

"I don't-"

"No more talking girls, class has began." Michelle interrupted all of the chattering going on.

Dance class was so exhausting, and I loved every second of it! We worked hard at the barre and our jumps.

"Michelle, that was an awesome class." I beamed as everyone else sagged in exhaustion.

"Thank you Ryder, you're always so positive." she said walking away. "I love it."

The locker room was completely silent Everybody was pissed at how hard she worked us. They should be happy, I mean its only for our benefit

"Ryder, you kiss ass like no other." Jenny stated loudly, and all the girls nodded in agreement.

"No I don't" I blinked.