Chapter 21: Fixing relationships.

Sup Chicas y Chicos! :D Sorry i havent updated in a while! Ive been on holiday... or vacation to you americans/canadians/anyone who isnt british which makes me feel like a black sheep oh waith thats what they are i really need to breath in this mind sentence which is a really wierd thing to say dont you think okay stopping now :3. 

And if anyone reads all of that... wow :3 

Hope you enjoy, Arrivederci~! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21: Fixing relationships.

I stepped out of the bar, my jacket slung over my shoulder, one hand holding it, the bun in my medium locks giving me a slight headache as I walked home in the cold, damp night air. My deep red 3/4 sleeve top accented my slightly tan skin well, and I sighed, breathing deep into the clean, fresh air. I reached back, and let my hair fall loose, shaking my head to emphasize the point that it was now free, the slightly wavy, shoulder length locks swaying slightly in the freedom they had just been given.

I guess your wondering why I was at a bar huh?

England had asked all of the countries round to his, and ...yeah... it's not surprising how it ended out this way is it, really? And that's coming from me...

I shivered slightly, as a breeze blew against the back of my neck tousling my hair. I looked around with my olive orbs, noticing how peaceful the streets of this city were even when people say it's just like the other main cities; it never sleeps. The shadows covering the alleyways were slightly worrying, but I soon got over my fear as the smell of the jasmines in the park that I'm heading towards floats towards me, the intoxicating scent nulling my senses, ridding any doubt or fear I had in my system. As i walked past the metal pole fence, that was only really for show, I ran my fingers along each of the bars, feeling the tips of them go numb as they repeatedly get hit by the unrelenting force of human cause. I smile slightly to my self and clench it in a fist a few times to get the blood back to the ends, and open the small gate with gentle force, closing behind me as I continue my journey forwards. I slow my pace, enjoying the scenery around me, and looks up at the blossoms, of which the flowers had closed up, since it was night time now. I thought I heard the gate open again, and looked behind me, to see it just swinging. It was probably just the breeze, and I kept walking.

As i reached the near end of my short walk through the peaceful haven of a tunnel, I debated in my head on which route to chose.

Alleyway.
Shorter, easier to navigate through, but dark and unpopulated, especially at this time of night. Don't know what hooligans are hanging around.

Centre.
Longer, more complex route, more likely to get lost but has houses around, and easy to reach services.

Through the centre it is. 

Taking a slightly shaky breath, I walked along and let it go slowly, through my nose. I was tensed slightly, not expecting nothing to happen. My boot clad feet make a quiet noise as I walked along, comforting me in a monotonous way. I, however, failed to hear the echo of them that came from someone else.

I watched the flowers as I passed them by, the pinks, reds, yellows, purples, whites and blues all making up the patterned flower bed. I saw a squirrel move slightly inside of it, and turned my head as I passed to see it, however something else caught me eye. A dark figure, young, about early 20's, dressed in casual attire, was following me at a fast pace about 20 yards behind me. I turned back around, trying to ignore the growing fear inside of my chest, making it constrict that little bit, and hastened my pace a tad. My heart hammered in my rib cage, my breaths becoming slightly short and gasp like, my throat drying and becoming tight even as I tried to suppress my fears.