10 • Raven Roth-Logan

[ Raven Roth-Logan: The Characters Having A Child Challenge ]

**********

Raven sat across her husband with an exasperated look plastered on her pale face.

She wasn't pale because her child of a husband was not acting his age and tossing weird name suggestions to call their newly identified baby boy or that the said baby boy was kicking inside her stomach like a professional karate player. No, she was not pale because of those reasons. She had pale skin (it was actually grey but that made her sound like she was dead. Dead was the last thing she wanted to be now that she was going to be a mother.) for the reason that she was half-demon.

She was born that way.

A demoness. A half-demoness.

Now, a half-demoness married to a science experiment gone wrong.

A half-demoness married to a science experiment gone wrong who were both superheroes.

A half-demoness married to a science experiment gone wrong who were both superheroes AND soon to be parents.

Normal would not be the first thing you would categorise them in but in the situation they were in at the moment, you could actually say they were normal. Even just a smidge.

They were both in the common room of the T shaped tower that sat in an island overlooking the city they both call their home. They live with three other superheroes who are more than simply teammates or best friends to them. They were a family. All five of them plus this little one coming to add to their bunch.

"Focus, Beast Boy!" The purple haired empath yelled. She inhaled deeply, trying to find calmness. Raven did not wish to create havoc in the tower due to released emotions. That was the last thing she wanted.

The previous time she screamed in an instance that occured in the depths of the sheets of the changeling, the tower was turned a 360°. It took about three weeks and a half to restore the Titan's home back into its perfect state.

His wife's yell finally caught the attention of the green bodied changeling.

"Don't call me Beast Boy again. Jeez, Rae. At least call me Garfield, or Logan or Changeling. Heck, I'd even take my middle name Mark. I'm married to you and about to have a child. Boy," he used his fingers to put air quotes as he said boy.

"Doesn't fit me anymore. You can call me Beast Man. That's what am I, right? A beast in bed and a man?" He continued in his signature teasing tone. He never lost his charm and joking manner as they grew. It was somewhat comforting knowing his positivity won't waver.

But his joking manner was not comforting his wife right now.

"Could we just name the baby, please?" Raven was the never the one to beg. That didn't change as they grew but all she wanted to do was give their child a name they both agree on and find beautiful so she added 'please' to her request. She even ignored her husband's Beast Man thing or the fact he called her Rae. She used to mean it when it irritated her when he call her Rae but she grew to love it whenever he said her nickname. It was just an act now when she acted mad. He knew she was pulling his leg everytime she gets mad when called by her nickname.

She would throw a fake hissy fit if this was a different situation.

"Fine," the metahuman gave in to his wife and sighed. He leaned across the couch to kiss the temple of Raven. He would do anything for the grey skinned demoness. He'd usually try to follow and agree with her. Note the use of usually.

Garfield Mark Logan had always wanted Raven Roth- Raven Roth-Logan now... He prided himself because of that.

Ever since he was thirteen he had feelings for the empath. When she started showing interest at him at sixteen years of age, he was surprised. He envisioned himself pining over her until his green hair turned white (or if it will ever turn white).