Summer Breeze(He's gone)

Hheyyy guys... don't hate me, kay? I had written half of this up before, then I thought I finished and published, but when I got back it was just sitting there!! Ugh. Anyway, thanks to jwxxxxx, 14wolfgirl14, demonic_fangirl666, jazzkey23, and BlackLuu for commenting on the last chapter!! Haha.. well, demonic_fangirl666 has commented on one of my other stories, too I'm pretty sure.

After carrying Naruto to the hospital, and scaring a nurse who glared at them, Team Seven rushed to the Hokage Tower to consult Lord Hokage. Kakashi entered with his two students, and he immediately strode to the hokage. "Lord Hokage, something is wrong with Naruto."
The old Hokage folded his hands on top of the desk. "I know."He stated simply.
"Well, what is it? And how do we make it better?" Asked Kakashi, not wanting to deal with the paperwork, or so he told himself.
"I'm afraid it's nothing we can do."
"But-"
"No 'buts', Hatake! Or is this defiance?" Snapped the normal placid hokage. Kakashi reeled, and then lowered his head. "No, Lord Hokage." He murmured. The hokage rested all the way back in his large chair. "Years ago, when Kushina first came to Konoha, Mito-san told me that someday soon, this would happen." He sighed.
"What would happen?" Kakashi breathed.
"Mito-san told me that Kushina might be eventually 'summoned' back home. She did not go into specifics. Later, when Kushina first became chunin, she told me that if she had a child, they might be summoned home. Kushina-" Here the wise Hokage was interrupted by the pompous Uchiha brat. "Who is Kushina, and why have I never heard of this woman?" Sasuke snarled. Next thing he knew, he was being shoved to the ground. "Insolent brat. Show some respect. Uzumaki Kushina was Naruto's mother." Kakashi growled, adding And my teachers wife. In his head. "Tch, that idiot had a mom?" Sakura snarked, haughty. "Yes, and I have a great amount of respect for her, so you'd better be quiet before you end up killed." Kakashi said softly, but allowed a small stream of killer intent to flood at her.
The hokage smiled at Kakashi, before pulling open a drawer, and pulling out a picture frame. He set it on his desk. Facing them was a picture of Kushina, obviously pregnant, but giving the camera a big smile and a peace sign.
"Wow... Naruto's mom was beautiful..." Sakura murmured, staring.
"Hn.. I guess I know where he got that smile of his.." Sasuke muttered, also surprised.
Kakashi nodded proudly, before remembering the object of their conversation.
"What do you mean we can't stop him?" He asked.
"If we try to stop him from going home, he may eventually go insane.

A nurse burst into the room, looking flustered.
"Hokage-sama!" She heaved. "Uzumaki... Uzumaki Naruto.. He's gone!"