Zayn Malik??

The drama is going to start in the next chapter and of course Zayn will be the cause of it.

Zayn's pov:
Hi my name is Zayn Malik and I live in Beverly Hills well yesterday I was driving drown my street and saw I girl I think she just moved in but she looks just like my ex girlfriend Chelsie Styles. Oh I forgot to tell you that we use to date but I was her second boyfriend her first boyfriend was some guy named Mathew and she told me a lot about him and let me just say that I don't like them at all, I heard that Chelsie's mom and her stepdad are now divorced and now he came back to live here again.

 Oh I forgot to tell you that we use to date but I was her second boyfriend her first boyfriend was some guy named Mathew and she told me a lot about him and let me just say that I don't like them at all, I heard that Chelsie's mom and her stepdad...

Daryl's pov:
So right now Chelsie and I are sitting on the floor by the fireplace (the picture is at the top) because they are going to bring her furniture tomorrow and we have chocolate covered strawberries. So babe what do you what to do I ask Chelsie  I don't know, you do have a bed right? Yes why? Well maybe we can have some fun tonight I said while I kiss Chelsie's neck  umm why not come on let's go me the room Chelsie says as she gets up. As Chelsie opened the door to her room I picked her up and shut the door with my foot and pushed Chelsie against the wall umm baby I started walking to the bed and laid Chelsie down I sit up and took my shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room. I noticed that Chelsie was starting at my abs you like what you see baby girl? Yes daddy  god baby I love it when you call me daddy I then started sucking her neck I know I found her sweet spot because she starting moan I told her to sit up so I could unzip her dress umm baby why aren't you wearing a bra? Because I don't want to is that ok? Yes baby it's fine I then took her right nipple in my mouth and Chelsie started moaning like crazy you see her nipples are sensitive ummm baby I then did the left nipple. I started going down to her area I slowly took her panties off then I kissed from her foot to her area when I got to her area I blow on her clit and she giggled a little stop baby that tickles Chelsie said as she got on her elbows to watch the show I put my tongue on her pussy then I put a finger in her and pulled it back out. God baby look how wet you are  umm can I taste? I brought my finger up to her lips and she started sucking on it I then went back to my business and put my tongue and two fingers in her tight hole  umm baby yes right there  oh god d-addy that feels so fuckin good  I'm gonna c-um go ahead baby cum for for daddy and with that she cum and I slurped and licked it all up.

Chelsie's pov:
When Daryl got done with my püssy he came back up and kissed my lips. I broke the kiss daddy it's your turn Daryl then pulled he pants and boxers off and Daryl laid on the bed I went down to his cock and kissed the tip. Umm baby not tease me like that  I then took well tried taking his dick in my mouth all the way but he was just to damn big  come on baby take your daddy's fuckin cock  and when he said that he pushed my head all the way down and that made me gag but he didn't care because he was about to cum. He finally did cum after 5 minutes I still had the cum in my mouth and Daryl though I was going to kiss him and when he opened his mouth I spit cum in his mouth  umm baby we keep doing this until we both had swallowed it  god baby I loved when you feed me my cum baby that so sexy, Daryl turned me over so I was on my side he then got be hide me and put his cock in my püssy and pulled me close to him. I reached down and rubbed my püssy Daryl then pulled out and put me on my back and put his dick in my püssy  umm baby f-faster he went so fast I thought he was going to break the bed  I'm gonna c-cum I screamed  me too baby I then came all over Daryl, he pulled out and came on my stomach and laid beside me I put my hand down there on my püssy and got some cum on my finger and put my finger up to Daryl lips and he sucked on my finger I did it again but I put my finger up to my lip and sucked on it. Daryl pulled me close too him and said  good night babe  good night Daryl and with that we fell asleep.

Drama will start in the next chapter!! Who's ready for the drama??? Also if you have some ideas for the drama please let me know.