1. Goodbyes and Hellos

Hello! This Kat here! I've written four fanfics ever so this is my fifth one. Two are on this account and two are on another. So, I really REALLY love Miraculous Ladybug, and I love the idea of this AU. I love reading the fanfics based on it, but there aren't many. So I decided to write my own!

And now, I present... Just Dance With Me!

READ ON!!!

<3***********************Ɛ>

I had just finished dancing for the night club in New York. I was frozen in a pose with my friends. It was Peacock (James), Volphina (Gaby), Buzz (Juliana), Turtle (Andrew), and myself, Ladybug or Marinette.

I screamed, "Thank you Madison Square Garden! Goodnight New York City!"

My friends and I ran off the stage. The stage crew high fived us and handed us water.

Volphina smiled, "That was AMAZING! It has always been a dream of mine to perform in Madison Square Garden."

"Same!" Peacock said, "I believe everyone was dazzled by the way I moved."

"Oh buzz off, James." Buzz stated, "Marinette was the star tonight."

I smiled, but argued. "No way. We're all equally amazing. The best dancers in New York!"

Volphina slung an arm around me and Turtle. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go celebrate! We earned it."

Turtle smiled, "I agree with Gaby. Let's have some fun!"

Then together, we left the stadium. It was a cool August night here in the city. When we walked outside, our fans crowded us. We moved down the crowd and signed some autographs. Then we got to the car, but we had to wait for Peacock. Andrew had to drag him to the car.

We got to Peacock's house and got changed into normal clothes. Soon I was back to being normal Marinette. My black almost blue hair was put in pigtails, I had a white shirt with pink roses, black jacket, red and black earrings, pink handbag, and pink jeans. Gaby had her black hair down, orange t-shirt saying "bite me", white jeans, and a necklace with a fox tail. James had a blue t-shirt with a peacock pinned to it, a blue varsity jacket, black jeans, blue and  backpack, and a green and black snapback covered his messy blonde hair. Juliana had her blonde hair in pigtails, glasses, a yellow tank top and pink sweater, a pink skirt, and a yellow comb in her hair. Andrew had a white collar shirt, tan pants, a green watch, a green backpack, and combed brown hair.

Together, the five of us were the most popular in the school. We were a mix of varieties. Me, the sweet one, Gaby, the punk, Andrew, the geek, James, the athlete, and Juliana, the girly girl. Five totally different people, but were best friends brought together by dance.

James whooped. "Let's go get ice cream to celebrate!"

Together, the five of us went to get ice cream. After that, we all walked around city at night. So many posters were up about our dance tonight. Half of them were with one of us and saying "Who's behind the mask?"

After our celebration, I headed home. My mom and dad thought I went with my friends to watch the dance show. No one knew who we are except ourselves. At first, we didn't know each other behind the mask either. But at our year anniversary, we showed ourselves. Now we have been dancing for two years and are heading into sophomore year.

When I got home, mom ran over, "Marinette, how was the concert?"

"It was really good! Ladybug and her friends are amazing dancers." I said, "Oh, and I'm sorry I'm home late. We decided to stop for ice cream on our way back."