May 20th, 2016

I look at myself in the mirror and fix my ponytail. I move my hands down to my belly. Almost 6 months. I turn to my side and smile. 3 more months. I walk into the bathroom and peed for the 3rd time this morning. I sigh and head out. As I walk out my room Ashely and I cross. We stop. She looks at me and half smiles. She looks like she hasn't slept for days! There're bags under her eyes, her face is pale, her nose is puffy red. Has she been looking like this often? I haven't really seen her face since the fight, and even then her face was a little similar.
"Off to your appointment?" She asks. She was in a black tank top and grey sweats. Her appointment was later.
"Ya." I sigh. She says nothing.
"Ashely can we talk?" I ask.
"I was going to ask the same thing." She says. We walk to the kitchen and we sit on the counter. I look at my phone and it's 11:23. Jamie said he would be here around 11:30.
"Okay, a few weeks ago, I'm sorry I've been... You know... Out." She tries to figure out her words.
"I shouldn't have gotten mad. I should be thankful. It's just really hard. You eventually found Jamie after Alex and he didn't run. Marco did twice and I don't know if it's me or if he's seeing someone else of if he's not ready..." She continues and pools of tears run down her cheek. I go to her and bring her to my embrace. She cries on my shoulder and I rub her back.
"It's not you. I promise that. Like I told him, he's a fucking pussy for leaving and he can't call himself a man for doing that shit. You are a powerful woman who is capable of getting through this. If he doesn't come again, well that's his ass for walking out, I'll make sure his future sex slaves know that he walked out on his own baby mommy." I assure her and she makes out a small chuckle. We smile at each other.
"I'll be here. Jamie is here, Kaylee is here, Julian is here, Ashia is here. We are all here and we won't leave." I say and she wipes her tears away. I felt my phone vibrate. It's Jamie.
"Hey baby." I say.
"Hey, ready?" He asks.
"Ya I'll be there right now." I say and hang up.
I go back to Ashely and wipe away more tears.
"Now don't cry okay. Everything will be okay. I have to go. When's your appointment?" I ask.
"It's at 1." She says rubbing her face.
"Okay, I'll see you later okay?" I say.
"Okay. Oh and thanks for the groceries. I knew it was my turn this month." She says with a giggle.
"It's okay. It was my pleasure." I say with a smile and she smiles back. I press the code and make my way to the car. I open the door and see my beautiful man ready to go.
"Hi beautiful." He says.
"Hi handsome." I say and give him a kiss. I sit back and put my seatbelt on. Just a few more weeks and we'll be on vacation. Well we are still gonna do online school to finish school faster.
"Ashely finally talked to me." I say.
"Oh really?" He asks surprisingly.
"Ya. She said she was sorry and she shouldn't have gotten mad. Oh she looks like a zombie! She's lifeless! When the hell is Marco gonna do something about this?!" I grunt.
"Soon okay? Be patient. Guys are like that." He says shrugging.
"It didn't take you long." I snap.
"Well I that's because I love you too much to stay mad at you." He says with a smile and gives me a wink.
"Aww baby." I say and push up and give him a kiss on his cheek.
"That's my job love." He says and I smile brightly at him.
"Now stop at McDonald's cuz I'm hungry."
                                    ~
"Hi Daniella!" Linda says as I walk into the door. I smile.
"Hi Linda, how are you?" I ask grabbing the papers.
"Good and you? More kicking?" She asks. My face widens and I nod.
"A whole lot!" I say.
"Hmhm. Well Ms Salvia is actually running a little late so if it's okay you can wait here for a while." She says.
"Sure." I say and hand her the papers.
"Hi Jamie how are you?!" She calls for him.
"Great Linda, and you?" He asks politely.
"Great! Thanks Hun." She says and he follows me to the couch. We sat and the tv was on on Mean Girls. It was the part where people were looking at Cady weirdly on her first day of school. The reminded me on the day I went to Jamie's school.
"Jamie are you popular?" I ask breaking the silence. He had his arm over my shoulder and was interlocked with mine.
"Umm I guess so." He says and furrows his brows.
"Do many people know you?" I ask.
"Who doesn't at school know me. Honestly, people I've never seen before say hi to me." He says looking at me at the end.
"Then your popular." I say.
He shrugs.
"Do girls drool over you?" I ask.
"Umm.. Why?" He asks and moves a little to the side uncomfortably.
"I just want to know." I say looking away. We were silent for a minute.
"Dani I told you I was a player. I guess girls would want to have me, but don't get jealous." He said. I look at him quickly.
"Me? Jealous?!" I almost yell.
"Just to let you know! It's not to get you mad or anything. I only choose you. Nobody else but you. I just want you to know that." He says playing with my fingers.
"I'm not jealous. I know you only want me. I just never knew that before. And the day I went to yell at Marco, people seemed to have seen me and the guys stared and the girls gossiped." I says shrugging.
"Girls are just jealous because they aren't pretty enough to call them mine and you fit the deal perfectly." He says nuzzling my hair. I roll my eyes.
"I look like a fat walrus. What to you mean I'm prettier than those cute ass skinny bitches?" I say teasing. He rolls his eyes but smiles.
"Oh just think of Nicki's song Anaconda. I'm pretty sure those last lyrics will make you smile and be proud to call them skinny bitches." He says and smiles. I laugh. 
"So your saying I have a big fat ass?" I say smirking.
"Oh Dani, you have the most biggest ass I've ever seen." He says as-of-matter-of-factly. I smile and rise up to give him a sweet kiss. He's so sweet. We wait there watching the movie and stay in the same position. The babies kick and kick and kick. I squirm every few times. Jamie put his hand on my belly and they seem to calm down. Oh they're going to love him. About another 20 minutes Linda finally calls us.
"Daniella, your room is ready. 453 today's please." She says sweetly and Jamie helps me get up. I stroll down the room and open the door and I wave goodbye to Linda. We went through the elevators and we stay holding hands. Finally we got to the room and I changed into my normal checkup clothes. I wait on the bed and Jamie is still holding my hands. We stare into each others eyes and I feel home. Finally Ms Salvia walks in.
"Hello Daniella, how are you?" She asks with a sweet smile.
"I'm doing great and you?" I ask.
"Great thanks. How are the little babies? More kicking?" She asks.
"Oh yes. A lot!" I say and she lets out a small laugh.
"Normal. Well let's take a little look shall we?" She says and gestures me to lay down. I do as I told and I pull up my blouse. She puts the cool cream on me and spreads it with the stick thing. I look at the camera and I see 2 little bodies swimming around. I smile. Then the screen changes into a 3D picture.
"This is our new 3D screen. Our old one broke so we just replaced it with this one." She says and I continue to stare at my girls. I felt Jamie's hand tangled with mine. My babies look like small aliens. I laugh at my joke. One of them is sucking her thumb and the other is covering her eyes. They look so helplessly beautiful. I smile. We continue to stare at them and I hear their heartbeat around the room. Pit-pat pit-pat pit-pat.
"They seem to be doing well. Perfect." Ms Salvia says and then takes it off. I wipe my eyes from the small tears that escaped.
"Our babies." I say turning to Jamie and smile.
"Yes. Our babies." He says and gives me a sweet smile.
"Okay now the questions." Ms Salvia says as if it myself in a sitting position.
"Okay have you been taking the pills daily?" She asks.
"Yes." I say.
"No nausea?" She asks.
"Nope." I say.
"Back pain?" She asks.
"Yes" I say with a nervous laugh.
"It's okay. That's normal." She assures me.
"Headaches?" She asks.
"Every now and then." I say.
"Bleeding." She asks.
"No." I say.
"Nipple discharge?" She asks.
"Nope." I say.
"Mood swings?" She asks.
"No." I say. Then I hear Jamie in the background snort.
"Well it's normal." She says with a small laugh and I roll my eyes.
"Breast pain?" She asks.
"A little." I say.
"Breast size increase?" She asks.
"Yes!" I say. I was a size 34C when I came. I'm a 36D now. She lets out another laugh.
"That's also normal. It might grow another cup so don't worry about it." She says and I groan. These are heavy enough. I'm pretty sure Jamie is in the back enjoying his new plus size toys.
"Okay now you can go to the scale and I'll take your blood pressure and we'll be done." She says and she leads me to the scale.
"130. Okay good. Now let's go take your  blood pressure." She says and I follow her.
She puts the wrap around my left arm and I felt it squish my arm.
"Okay. It seems normal. Okay good check up. Starting next month we are going to be seeing each other ever 2 weeks and a half to check on the babies. Almost close to birth we don't want them to not get caught on anything. And we recommend a birthing class to couples." She says and she hands us a pamphlet.
"They are Tuesday's and Thursday's from 6:30-8. They talk to you about how it would be like at the hospital the day you go into labor. Then some breathing techniques and recommendations on birthing. I hope you get into it." She finishes.
"Thank you very much." I say.
"Your welcome. Oh and one more thing." She says turning away to get a paper.
"We also recommend patients to fill out their birthing plan. So while you get the advise at the class you can make up your mind for your birth. Please turn it in once it's filled just in case we need to have the room prepared or if he have to send someone for a home birth." She says with a smile.
"Okay thank you! Well more likely go to the classes." I say with a smile.
"Okay then we are done. I hope you have a great day. See you soon." She says and gets up to leave. I get up and make my way to the bathroom to change. Once I was done, Jamie and I make our way to the elevator and I see a familiar body down the hall.
"Ashely!" I call out. She turns and her now long blond hair swooshes when she sees me.
"Dani." She says and walks towards me.
"How'd it go?" She asks.
"Great. Is it really 1 already?" I ask cocking my head to the side.
"Ya I guess it is." She says shrugging. Her face is still pale and her eyes are still red.
"Well we're going to leave. Good luck okay?" I say and give her a hug. She half smiles pressing her hand on her bloated belly then we walk inside the elevators. Once we were downstairs I go to fill the last few papers.
"How did it go?" Linda asks.
"Great." I say with a big smile. I fill out the last page and hand it to her. I was about to walk out but then Linda called me.
"Daniella! Sorry honey, there was one more paper I didn't get printed out. The copier is a little broken, so can you wait a few minutes?" She asks. I try make another smile. I'm really tired.
"Sure I'll wait." I say. She gets up and leaves the room and we wait. Jamie's phone buzzes and he steps away a little.
"Hey... Umm at the hospital, why?... We just saw her, she's on her way to the appointment... What?... Marco!" He yells at the phone. I walk to him in concern.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"That was Marco, he sounded mad I guess, he was asking where Miranda was." He says his face full of concern.
"Do you think he's going to make a scene?" I ask my eyes widen.
"I really don't know what he's going to do." He says and he starts pacing. Then all of a sudden we hear screams from the other door.
"I HAVE TO SEE HER! YOU CANT NOT LET ME SEE MY CHILDS MOM! IM GOING IN WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!" We hear and then the doors bang open. Marco begins running towards the elevator and a man in a doctors outfit and a small short nurse follow. I look at Jamie and my mouth drops. Jamie starts towards the hall and I catch up to him.
"We'll get trapped, they won't let us go!" I start.
"The other elevator is in the next corner, let's go before Miranda has a panic attack." He says and he starts to speed up the pace and it's hard for me to catch up. We finally made it to the elevators and the first one opened and we pressed the button to the 4th floor. We made it up and I caught Marco walking into a room and the doctors heading towards the room. Jamie sprints to the doctors holding his hand up.
"Wait please, he's not here to harm anyone, he just wants to see how his baby is, he's with us." He says and continues to talk to the doctor. I look into the room and find Marco standing a few steps in the doorway. Ashely wasn't looking at him. She was paid attention to the screen as well as Marco. We all looked at the screen and saw the little baby flashing itself.
It's a girl. But something was wrong. She wasn't moving. Why wasn't she moving?! The doctor gave Ashely a disapproving look and shook her head.
My mouth drops and the hallway, the room, it's completely dead silence. Marco takes small steps and walks towards Ashely. When he is not even a foot away from her, he falls to his knees. Ashely turns. Her pale skin, red eyes and red nose show everything. Her arm reaches to cup Marco's face and he lowers his head and I hear the most saddest weep I have ever heard. The sound was like knives thrown at a hearts. Thousand men scream but it was music to an ear. It was to hard to listen to. My eyes filled with tears and I turned so my back was leaning on the wall. I fall to the ground and cover my face. I felt a tickle of a tear fall down my cheek and then comes the other, than the other until finally it turned into sobs. My eyes turned to waterfalls, memories of when we had our conversations that we would have our kids grow up together, chasing each other and hearing laughter fill the room. Gone. I felt arms wrap around me and I lean on his chest and let the tears continue. I try taking deep breathes until I finally got up with Jamie's help. We walked slowly to the elevators and we made our way down. Linda saw me and she started saying stuff but I couldn't hear her. I filled the paper she wanted and I left. I saw Jamie give her apologetic look but I was out. I went into the car and we drove in silence. We made it to the house and I walked towards the cottage and felt Jamie behind me. I press the code and we went inside. I put my stuff on the couch and leaned on counter with my hands. I close my eyes and tried to breath. Jamie's hands wrapped around me and we stood there, waiting for time to pass.
~
Jamie's POV
Caro and I make our way towards the elevator and I press the button to go to the forth floor. I turn to see Caro and her brown eyes were focused on the door. When it opened I could hear Marco's footsteps and we turned the corner to see him walk into a room. I see the doctor and the short nurse and I let go of Caro and run towards them to stop them. I raise my hand trying to slow them down.
"Wait please, he's not here to harm anyone, he just wants to see how his baby is, he's with us." I start.
"I'm sorry sir but he can't just walk in like that, we have many other patients who can get ill for someone to just barge in like this." The doctor continues.
"Please let him have his moment. They have been through enough..." I say to gesture them in the room and I see Marco standing g still a few steps away from the doorway and Caro was right at the door. She was loose and her mouth was open. I slowly step closer and saw the screen. A girl. Then I look at the doctor. She was looking at Ashely disapprovingly and I knew what that meant. Oh god, Marco. He makes his way towards Ashely and they have their I'm so sorry moment. I turn away and cover my face and finally I hear the weeping coming from Marco. I turn back around and see Caro fall to the floor with her hands covering her face. I close my eyes and I knew I couldn't hold everything in. I try to blink away a tear forming in my eye but didn't last. I wipe it away with my finger and look back at the room. This has been so rough for them. I mean I've known Marco since 7th grade. He has always been the good guy. These months has been so unlike him and he needed that change again. He needed his chance. But now he's too late.
I turn back to Caro and make my way towards her and wrap my arms around her. She continues to sob into my shoulder and I rub her back. Finally she gets up and I help her. We make our way tithe elevator and she signs the papers with Linda.
"Here you go Ms Daniella, oh honey what's the matter? You look like you just saw a dead person." She says but she pays no attention to her. Linda looks at me and I give her apologetic smile.
"Please let patient Miranda Dominguez know that we left. I'm sorry." I say and walk out and followed Caro to the car.
                                   ~
Marco's POV
I hang the phone call I had with Jamie. I was inside the hospital Ashely normally went. I spent the last few minutes arguing with the front desk lady that I needed to see Ashely. Finally I lost my temper.
"Listen lady I need to go in there! You can't force me not to!" I yell.
"Sir if you don't calm down I'm going to call security." She threatens.
"Then call! I need to get in because my girlfriend is up there and I made a huge mistake and I just need to see her!" I yell and I felt my face turn red.
"Hey sir, I'm sorry you can't go up there right now." A large man win a doctor robe come out with a short girl on the side. I dig my fingers in my hair and took a step forward and then turned back to him. Anger raging me.
"I HAVE TO SEE HER! YOU CANT NOT LET ME SEE MY CHILDS MOM! IM GOING IN WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!" I scream at him. 
"Sir I need you to calm down!" He yells back. Oh fuck this. I go across the room and open the door loudly and see Jamie and Caro stare at me in horror. I run down the elevator and pressed the button up and was able to ditch the stupid doctor. It was taking a while stopping at the 2nd floor. Until finally made it to the 4th floor. I run through the hall looking for Ashely through the windows. Finally I saw her and slammed open the door. The doctor examining her looks at me in horror but Ashely puts her hand on her arm letting her know to continue. I take a few steps closer so I was further than the doorway. I heard talking through the hall but I ignored them. Ashely was on the bed laying down looking at the screen. I looked at it and saw a little figure on the screen. It's body was exposing to us and right away I knew it was a girl. Oh my god, I'm having a little girl. I took a deep breath and smiled a little. But then I saw something was wrong. The baby wasn't moving. I blinked and looked at the doctor. She looked at Ashely with a disapproving look and shook her head. I froze. Time froze. I went back to the day of the party...
The lights were going on and off, but I was able to see her. She was beautifully dancing with Kaylee. She was free, young, and stunning. She wore a tight black dress and heels too high to be considered  shoes. I was on the side. It was my 5th beer and I was trying to rid of the thought of my now ex girlfriend Ashia. But this girl, this girl was an angel compared to Ashia. She had beauty with her naturally. I had to know her name, her number, her story. Or maybe I just needed to get away. Just for one night. I got up, clearly to drunk to walk straight. I walked to her and she spotted me and grabbed my hand. Her hands were soft and she gave me a look, a look I could fall head over heels for. I was never a dancer, she clearly was. She made me have rhythm, speed, beat. We danced for a while and we were really close, close enough to smell the alcohol in her breath. By the end of our 4th dance I grabbed her by the waist and took her to the side of the party where there were stairs leading upstairs. We locked the doors and I let loose. I grabbed her and pressed my lips to her harshly and she unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled off her dress. She had the body of an angel. That's one of the special things I remembered. That night went on, and it was the beginning of my future I will soon have with her. Soon was not enough...

I slowly walk to her. I fall on my knees and she turns to see me. Oh her face, like a ghost. Pale and broken. Her eyes were red, clearly from crying. Her nose was puffy and red. Her hair so long and her roots were growing brown. She reaches her hand towards me and cups my face. I grab my hand and cover hers and I duck my head and close my eyes. The pain inside me unleashes and I weep. I sob and take Ashely's hand and press it to me. My sobs became louder and louder. I felt Ashely shaking and I knew she was in tears too. I scream in misery. In pain. In sorrow.
"I'm so sorry!" I was managed to say between my sobs and hiccups. I lost the one thing I had that could have changed my future. The one thing that could have made me a better person. Oh my baby girl. Oh my poor sweet baby girl! I will never get to hold her! Tell her I love her! Tell her I'll always be there for her!
"My baby!" I scream and I felt Ashely's head bent down on my head and her sobs combined with mine. She is now the only reason why I'm holding on. The reason why I know I have to stay. She is my hope now and I can't leave her. I won't leave her. I promise. Our sobs continue until it fades away, just like our baby girl.

Heyy guys!! Did this chapter bring you into tears?? It did for me.. I wanted this chapter to have everyone's view in it. Especially Marco. I'm sorry I didn't put in Ashely's point of view, I was going to but I didn't think I should. Let me tell you now, this is going to effect her a lot throughout the next few chapters so you will see her point of view a little more soon. Please let me know what you think and I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Please comment and vote! Love you!
Love~01_Natural_Beauty😘😘😘