Chapter 3- Oscar?

My first night in the new house,I chose the room opposite the boy, only because looking round all the other rooms, they were smaller and didn't have an en suite.

Of course I didn't let my parents have this room, they moved me out here and took my social life away.

I had got all of the boxes of my stuff up into my room, and put my bed back together. I found the box with my teddies and put them all on my bed, and on the old oak wooden shelf we found at ikea that I hammered in above my bed.

I got my books out and put them on the book case I had brought with me from London, I'd had it ever since I was younger and had winnie the pooh carved into the corner.

I was pulling down the dark grey curtains from the window when I heard a knock at my window.

It was that boy from next door, asking me to open my window. Putting down the one curtain that I managed to reach, I open the window and sit on the ledge

"Hi new neighbour" the handsome boy said,
"Hey" I replied, hiding my little blushing cheeks.
"Nice to meet you, My name is Oscar." He said, "I saw you trying to get those curtains down and wondered if you could use some help."
I laughed "yes please, I can't exactly reach the pole to take them down without breaking it". I moved aside and he climbed from his ledge to mine, and swiftly, in one pull, the other curtain left up there came down into his hand.

I gasped as he handed it to me and went to sit on my bed "So you like stuffed teddy bears?"

I laughed and lay the curtain down with the other one, picking up the dark red curtains from on the bed next to Oscar "Yeah, they are all from different places and different events. Like a reminder of everything I've done"

Oscar nodded and whispered "I do the same thing, just with wristbands"

I laughed and started putting up one of the curtains, realising I would need help reaching. Oscar saw I needed help and took the curtain off me and started attaching it with the little hooks to the rings on the pole.

We kept on talking after he did that and for a few more hours, until my phone buzzed, indicating mum telling me to go to bed as it was half 11.

Oscar checked my phone for me, telling me what the message read. Standing up, he turned and walked to the window. His legs hanging out, he turned to me and said "Nice meeting you Callie, See you around". And with that, he climbed the metre from my window for his. Closed the window and blew me a kiss.

I laugh and close the window, closing the curtains and lying down on my bed, in a bed of my own teddies, thinking...

Well.. he's fůcking hot.

----------------------------------------------------------

BOOM

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY.

Yeah I know they're short but I'm still thinking about the plot of this book.

So sorry for the short chapters.

Any questions? Comment below!

Please vote and add to ur library, I shall be updating pretty much nightly at the moment.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS ;)