Chapter 1- new house

Of course it being the day we move in. It decides to fucking tip it down in Cirencester.

This rainy little town half way to nowhere with a little town center and a couple of schools dotted around.

Standing before me was our new house, a detached old worn down house with ivy up one side. The windows looked rusty and the front steps looked a bit mouldy. It was quite hard to admit to myself that this was my new house.

I looked around, to find nobody outside on this warm spring night. Havung finally found the will to move, I let myself walk up the front steps, and into the house, through the old oak door.

This wasn't at all what I expected. It was grander, it had amazing detail and had the most beautiful hanging chandelier from the middle of the ceiling.

Yet, I didn't know anyone here. I left all my friends behind in London. Amy, Lizzie, Alice and Pippa. They said they would come down every holiday they get, but It will never be the same.

I made my way up the winding staircase, and found myself on the first floor, two doors on either side of the hallway, and one dark oak coloured door at the end. I made my way into the first room on the right hand side, knowing my parents were still downstairs and I got first pick of rooms. The first room was beautiful, it was large and the detail was amazing.

I opened the cobweb covered grey curtains, knowing I'd rip them off later and replace them with the dark blood red curtains I had bought in ikea last week. I looked out of the window, disappointed to see that my room window looked into another room. The room of the teenage boy who lived next door.

He looked up, we exchanged glances, and I turned around and walked out of the room.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello dumplings, this chapter is short but it's the beginning of a new book. I hope you enjoy