Unwanted (Payzer)

Title: 

Unwanted (Payzer)

Author:  

Directioner_Gurl6

Description:  Aileen Marisa Payne has had a rough life. She was kicked out of her home by her parents and sent away at only 2 weeks old, obviously unwanted. She was shipped to an abusive home and was tortured, obviously unwanted, until she finally ran away at 7 years old. Now, she has been aimlessly walking nowhere in London for the past 7 years with her only source of income; her angelic singing voice. One day, she is singing in the park when a mysterious man comes up to her and changes her entire life. Will Aileen finally be wanted? Or will she just end up back where she was.

Why I Like IT: It isn't your average I met Liam and we hated each other but then fell in love. Infact this is a twist on Liam and Danielle's relationship with a kid!! Its in the future if you know what i mean like Liam is older and so is everyone else and Liam is married to the one and only that he loves dearly. Or is he? 
Read this story to find out will Liam finally find what he and Danielle lost over the years and will they live happily ever after???

Okay I felt like writing that as what you would read on the back of a book so excuse my stupidity of sounding more stupid than normal...