Chapter 6: Containment

"Everyone ready?" His dad asked to make sure I actually wanted to go through with this. I nodded. "Alright, I'll send her back when were done." "Alright." Fakir hugged, then kissed me before leaving. His dad turned to me and motioned for me to follow him to his workspace. "I molded something together that I think you might like. It will contain your powers and, with a little help from magic, turn into a sword when you tell it." He handed me a locket. It was silver with a sun engraved into it. "It's beautiful." "We can store your powers into it and when you need them the necklace turns into a powerful sword that uses your powers." "That's amazing, can we try it out?" "Well yes, but first we have to get your powers in there which is the part that takes a while. You have to find a quiet place and look inside every part of yourself to find every last bit of your powers. When it's all done, then we can test it." "Alright, can we get started, I can't be away from school for a long time." "Absolutely, I have a room that used to be fakirs that you can stay in to focus." "Aww, that will be perfect." He put the necklace around my neck and let me in the room. "Are you clear on way to do?" "Yes sir." "Alright dear, oh, and thank you for putting a smile back on my sons face." "No problem, he brings me more joy than I can explain." "I'm glad, have fun, I'll see you in a couple days." I smiled and sat on the bed. I began looking inside myself for my powers and soon found them.
A week later
I hadn't realized how long I had been meditating, but when I was finally sure all my powers were in my necklace, I got up and stretched, then the necklace glowed to show my calculations were correct. I opened the door and heard my stomach grumble. I found fakirs father as he smiled. "Took your time, didn't you?" "I didn't want to mess up." "Well, looks like you did good. Why don't you run along and eat, them find fakir before he had a panic attack." "I probably should. And thank you so much." "No problem, thank you for making my son smile." "We could go back and forth like this all day. So I'll leave with this statement. I couldn't live without you and your son and for that I am forever in your debt." I smiled, as did he, them left. I went to the cafe right by the blacksmith and grabbed something to eat. I then went on the hunt for fakir. I figured he was in the ballet studio so I checked there first. Turns out, I was right, it was his favorite place to spend his time. I walked in and surprised him. "Your form is getting better." He turned around as smiled. "Your back." I smiled and ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you." I said while hugging him as tightly as my little arms could. "I missed you too." "Where's Muto?" "In the other practice room with duck." "Oh, are they working well together?" "Very, good choice." "Thanks, I wish rue still exsisted, but I'm glad we found him another partner."