(5) AKEMI

This chapter is dedicated to Sir. Jacob Blias for being my friend and supporting me with BloodLust. Thanks a lot Jakey ;) Btw the character of Zuko is based on you <3 This chapter still need a bit of work done to it :L but anyways tell me what u think :D 

(5) AKEMI              

     Lost. That’s what I am. Trying to find a way out, I have been running around the woods for the past few hours but now I was completely lost and exhausted. Panting, I stopped and rested under a tree finally giving up. I might as well be kidnapped by sorcerers if I’m going to spend the rest of my life in here. A slight movement sounded behind me, near the bushes. Instantly, I raced to the bushes and discovered an unknown stranger spying on me. Without thinking, I immediately held him in a headlock.

  “Who are you and what do you want?!” I demanded, off the stranger.

  “Get off of me!” he fought back. Excruciating pain entered my brain, making me let go of the stranger. Clutching my throbbing skull, I cried as I rolled on the ground, in unbearable pain. Breaking free, the boy, who I assumed was a sorcerer put me in a headlock.

  “You‘re a sorcerer!” I exclaimed, in shock.

  “Don’t move. I’m stronger then you think,” he calmly explained, looking pleased with himself.

  “Who are you?!” I yelled at the guy. “Why do you want to kidnap me?!” Fuming with rage, I kicked him in my pathetic attempt to break free.

  “Kidnap you? I don’t want to kidnap you,” he replied, confused and let go of me. Regaining control, I studied the guy standing in front of me. He was more or less the same age as me, with glossy black, skater hair and a deep, red highlight in his fringe. Amused, he examined me, with glittering hazel eyes. “My name is Zuko. What’s yours?” Still enraged, I did not answer. “I was going to ask you if you were okay and if you needed any help, before you tried to kill me. I figured you were lost because dude…you look terrible!” Smiling cheekily, he let out a little laugh.

  “Why are you being nice to me?” I questioned, unsure if I should trust this guy. Does this guy not know what I am?

  “Never mind. If you don’t need any help then I’ll guess…I should just leave you alone.” Turning, he started to walk away from me. Choosing between my pride and asking a sorcerer for help, I quickly made my decision.

  “Wait!” I said, as he was a few steps away. “I’m lost. Can you please help me out?” Halting, he turned back around and gazed at me.

  “What? I did not hear that,” he questioned, mockingly.

  “I said, ‘I’m lost and I need help’,” I repeated, clenching my fists at the same time and breathing deeply, to let go of my anger.

  “Of course I will,” he grinned, cheekily. “Dude, you need to stop frowning. You will get wrinkles and you will look like an old man in no time!”

  “Don’t mock me,” I said, through clenched teeth.

  “I’m not mocking. I am simply stating a fact,” he replied, cleverly, as we started making our way out of these damn woods.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

      After helping me out of the woods, Zuko brought two Big Macs, two medium fries and two large Cokes from McDonalds, for both of us. Starving, I ate it all, in silence. Fascinated, Zuko watched me.

  “Why are you staring at me like that? What are you? Gay?” I asked, irritated.

  “That’s no way to speak to the guy that just brought you dinner!” I snarled at his comment. “Really! You’re mother would be ashamed of you if she knew you were acting this rude to a nice guy like me.”