Stop

Warning: contains mentions and the act of rape.

"Stop" say the girl to her boyfriend.

"Come on it's just a touch" says the boy to his girlfriend.

"No, stop it! I- I don't like it!" Says the girl.

"Come on baby, do it for me." Says the boy.

"No! It hurts, please stop!" Says the girl trying to get away from the boy.

"Baby, you owe this to me." Says the boy chucking darkly at her attempts of freedom.

"Please! I beg of you stop!" They girl cries as the boy starts to take off her clothes.

"Stop struggling baby, I won't hurt you... Much." Says the boy as he rips off the girl shirt.

The girl turns away from the boy whole covering her top.

The boy's smile fades into a frown, "now now, don't you turn away from me, it's rude you know." Says the boy.

The girl stays still.

The boy clicks his tongue, and then forced the girl to look at him, "I said turn around." Said the boy as the girl still cries. She can do nothing as her boyfriend forcibly traps her hands above reproach her head as he leaves his marks.

"Help!" The girl cries and her boyfriend chuckles in her attempt. He brings his face to hers.

"No one is going to help you, your attempts are futile." He says with a grin as he forcibly grabs her breast in one hand, her hands in the other. The girl cries in pain. "Aw, it isn't that bad now." The boy says in face concern. "You know that little slut in you enjoys it." He says, his grin growing wide, "Maybe I should speed this up?"

The girls eyes widen as she shakes her head no, "N- no. No no no, please don't! Please don't! N-n-no!" She says as she shakes in fear. The boy ignores her please and stops to forcibly takes off her pants and underwear. The girl now, stood their naked and afraid of what might happen next.

The boy who was enjoying the sight got an idea; and if it was even possible... His grin grew wider, "Now, be a good girl, and kneel." The girl shook her head no and stayed still. The man slapped her, "God damn it! I said kneel!"

Whimpering, she knelled, "Good my pet, now, unzip my pants." He commands and the girl obeyed as she shakily unzips the boy's pants, giving the boys erection more room. "Now, take them off, along with the boxers."

Crying to herself, the girl did what the boy commanded, hoping this would all be over soon, "Excellent, now suck it." The boy commanded once more.

"What?!" The girl exclaims, not wanting to do it in the first place and seeing how large it was,

"You heard me bitch, suck my damn cock and you won't get hurt again." The girl refused and the boy slapped her once more, the girl yelped. She then quickly went to do the command.

"Deeper." The boy commands. The girl try's and can't do much more of it. "I said deeper woman!" He thrust into the girl's mouth, causing her to choke. He kept doing it, ignoring her struggle to breath.

He stopped a few minutes afterwards and allows the girl to breath. The girl, laid on the ground, coughing, happy to get air, but still chocking on the boys cum. seeing the boy preoccupied with himself, she tries to escape, but fails as she gets drags back. "NO, DON'T PLEASE!" She screams as the guy chucks and brings her legs up. Without warning, he penetrates her, causing the girl to feel like she was being ripped in two, she screams as he starts to thrust, the pain is ceaselessly as the boy ram himself into the girl.

The boy soon reaches over and roughly grabs the girl's boobs and messes with them. He bites the girl everywhere; the girl on the other hand was starting to become numb. The pain was dying out as the man did what he pleased with her body. The girl's vision getting darker and her mind getting hazy as she falls into the grips of death, the last thing she sees is the grinning face of what she thought was her one true love.

Author note:
Woop, nothing like a rape story to raise the spirits... Yeah, I wrote this last year after I heard a girl say "Stop!" To a guy and I kind of went from there into what you just read. I have no ideas hunk wrote it, but I did and I kind of regret it. But anyway, I hope you liked it! BUT... If you would so kindly review the story and tell me what I could do better, that would be great, but anyways, I have a good day!

This was Dirk, signing out!

Star
Comment
Fan