Chapter 3 - It's Not Right, But It's Okay

Wassup guys, Heather here!Oh my goodnessgracianious, we hit 145 reads. Wut. That is insane! Please make sure to comment, I need feedback:) and vote or share for your friends to see!

I love you so much!

_live_laugh_love_ xox

***

By the time I had stopped to breathe and steadied my previously shaky voice, my tears had dried on to my skin making my face feel tight and my mascara smudge. Allie had managed to comfort me back in to reality but I wasn't ready for my next class of Drama with Chace.

"It will be fine! Chace will have calmed down by now, he won't still be furious."

"I'm not sure, he's never been that mad at me before. And, god, I have to go tonight! I am leaving as soon as my Dad comes to pick me up!" I began to stress again.

"Look. First, deep breaths, second that is plenty of time to talk to both Chace and Hannah!"

"Okay, okay. I should be going to class now. Thank you, Allie, make sure to Facebook me while I am in North Carolina!" I said urgently, making sure she got the message before I left her for 3 months.

"I promise." She whispered, tearing up at the thought.

BBBRRRIIIINNNGG.

The end of lunch, back to studying period was upon us. I swiftly made it to the bathroom to wipe my crusty mascara off my face before sauntering to class.

"Decided to turn up, Ms. Davies?" Mr. Hatton commented on my tardiness with his smug smile. He seemed to relish the thought of me getting into trouble, he seemed to have some Vendetta against me.

"Yes, Mr. Hatton. Sorry, Mr. Hatton" I said through gritted teeth.

"Well hurry up and sit down then." I turned to notice that there were 3 seats available. One next to 'Creepy' Crawley, the school nature freak, another near Brooklyn the school 'queen bee' and one, finally, next to Chace.

I really only had one option but it was one I didnt want to make. I sighed, lifted my bag off my shoulder and swung it by the seat next to Chace. I thought, if anything, I would get a chance to talk to him about the move.

"Um hi." I whispered while leaning in to him, to make sure e heard me over Mr. Hatton's riveting lecture on stages.

"What do you want?" Chace spat.

"I just wanted to apologise for before."

"Just forget it." Chace mumbled in a bitter tone.

"No, I am really sorry but I was worried that you would have reacted like this!"

"MS. DAVIES. Am I interrupting your conversation. I am so sorry, please continue!" Mr. Hatton was full of rage.

"No, sir. Sorry, sir."

"Thank you, now pay attention!" He snapped before swivelling back to face the board.

As he motioned towards the board, I motioned towards Chace.

"What do you want me to say, Chace? Do you want me to stay here? What?" My frustration was bubbling over.

"Yes! Of course I want you to stay here! This divorce thing is such bullshit!" He whisper shouted.

"I'm sorry but I can't change that!"

"I know you can't, I'm sorry, I'm just stressed." He said lifting his eyes to make contact with mine.

We didn't break that stare until Mr. Hatton shouted at some poor girl who was fiddling with her pen, which seemed to annoy him. One down, one to go. I didn't count apologising to Blake because I wasn't going to. He meant utterly nothing to him so I wasn't going to waste my time, Hannah on the other hand was my best friend so I needed to talk to her before I went home.

Another bell rang and a hurricane of kids pushed through every classroom door. I had to find Hannah but I knew that I wouldnt see her through all this, with her petite height and all. I decided to wait by my car while looking for her outside the school gates, she never came out, that I saw anyways so I went home at 6 o'clock.

And with my being a twat I forgot to phone my mom so all hell broke loose when I got home.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" My mom screeched from the other end of the room, frantically trying to end a call with the police.

"I was waiting for Hannah but she never turned up." I said casually.

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE CALLED OR AT LEAST TEXTED ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED!"

"I'm sorry, Mom but I lost track of time.."

"That is no excuse! Sit and eat your food!" She said pointing at the take out on the table.

"I ordered Chinese for our last meal before you go to live with your Dad's."

Shit, I felt guilty.

"I'm really super duper sorry, Mom."

"*sigh* it's okay, sweetie, just make sure you stay in touch. At ALL times." She instructed, stroking my smooth hair.

My Mom loved me but she was very protective. I loved spending time with her so our last meal was nice, we had a girly chat and watched Despicable Me to give us a laugh while we were feeling sad about parting.

We fell asleep together on the sofa, it was comforting to know that she was there. Especially after my hectic day. I would miss my Mom terribly but I was excited to live with Dad, new place, new friends and perhaps a new life.