WHAT?!

A/n: Gah!  My foreshadowing was too obvious!  You guise all know what's gonna happen!  If you don't...No, no don't go back and check the comments from the last chapter!  Just wait for this chapter, Geez.  Impatient fans.  Jk, jk I love you all. And now, before you all explode, I shall write naio!

Blair Way <3

************************************************************************************************************

POV Blair

UH, WHAT?!

WHAT THE FRANK IS GOING ON?!  WHY IS EVERYONE FROZEN?! 

Whoa, is Gerard tearing up?  Oh crap.  WHAT THE HECK?!  Oh, geez.  WHAT'S GOING ON?!

"Uh-" my mom stammered. I turned to her.

"PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IN CHEMLAND IS GOING ON HERE!" I yelled.  My mom was starting to cry, too.  What?!  Just tell me!

Faintly, I heard Gerard whispering.  "Cecilia?" he croaked.  Gerard Way knew my mom's name.  Akward much?

"You've changed," my mom replied, a new emotion in her eyes.  "since we met.  Your hair was-" 

"Black," they finished together.  "When we dated," Gerard added.  He had apparently forgotten about everyone else in the room.  Frank was bouncing on his toes, looking back and forth between me, my mom, and Gerard.  Mikey shifted uncomfortably, biting his lip.  Ray ran his hand through his fro.  Jarrod twirled his drumstick, looking beyond confused.  He was nowhere near as confused as I was.

This silence had lasted long enough.

"WHAT?!" I burst out.  My mom turned to me, but Gerard continued to gaze at her, his eyes glazed over.

"Is this our daughter?" he muttered quietly.

I gave my mom the tell-me-the-truth-right-now-at-this-instant-this-very-second look.

"Yes," she whispered, looking straight into my eyes.

"She's beautiful..." Gerard trailed off.

********************************************************************************************************

Short chappie, sorry!  You like?  What's next?  You don't know! >:D

Stay Beautiful, Keep It Ugly, Keep Running, Keep Shining, Mean Something

I love you all! <3