Chapter thirty five

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
F/C- favourite colour
F/A- favourite accessories

Your POV
I walked outside my room and the string lead outside so I followed it. When I got outside the string was leading to the park, as I was going through the park I notice it was the park where we had our first date and the string lead where I thought it would be. When I walked up the hill I saw the gazebo with Travis wearing casual and a table with desserts and different colour flowers that the petals would fall, I gasped at the sight of it he walked up to me and he gently took my hand and sat me on the chairs.
Y- oh Travis this is lovely
T- but there's more to it after
Y- what do you mean?
T- you'll see, just eat up
I ate up and Travis stood up and bringing me up for a kiss.
T- there's a special surprise waiting for you in the house
Y- what is it?
T- you'll see
When I closed my eyes I found Travis not to be seen, so I just walked to my house I saw Nicole and Dante sleeping on each other and I smiled I went my room and a F/C dress ( you can imagine what kind of dress ) F/A , F/C shoes and some makeup prepared so I went to the bathroom and did the make-up tutorial that Travis put up on my phone I put on the dress and F/A on and F/C shoes. Just then I got a phone call.
T- did you put the dress on?
Y- yeah
T- the F/C shoes?
Y- yes
T- and did the makeup tutorial I put up?
Y- yes Travis can you tell me what's going on?
T- no until you see where I am now follow the new ribbon I put up
Y- wow you're just full of surprises
T- I am
I turned around and found new colour ribbon on my door knob I followed it and Nicole was up.
N- hey are you going where Travis set up for you?
Y- yeah can you tell me?
N- wut? I'm not telling now go on Gabriella and Dexter are fine
Y- thank you Nicole
I walked outside and the ribbon went further than the park ' Travis why put ribbon where people can see ' I thought. I walked through the grassy land with small little ponds I stared down at the ribbon and appeared in front of a cherry blossom tree and Travis in front of it he was wearing ( you can imagine what Travis is wearing ) there was a F/C picnic on the grass and there was a soft wind that blew my hair in one direction ( who's you fav? 😏 ) he handed me and I accepted it ( if you get what I mean ) he twirled me and brought me close to him his forehead was on mine and I blushed.
T- Y/N you were the most beautiful girl I've ever meet, I couldn't stop thinking about you and you made me alive, no wI want to ask you a very important question
Y- T-T-Travis
T- will you make me the most happiest man in the world and marry me?
Y- y-yes Travis I WILL!
He picked me up and twirled me ache gave me a kiss which I returned he out the ring on my finger. ( whatever finger you want it on ) I gave him a hug and tears fill my eyes he wiped them away. Sunset began and I leaned on Travis who was leaned get on the trunk of the tree and watched it together. I began to feel sleepy, Travis rocked me like a baby and fell asleep.

Travis' POV
She fell asleep on my arms I tucked her head in my head and felt warm I kissed her forehead and I continued to watch the sunset.

Aphmau POV
Since the babies were asleep everyone came to my house and chatted about Travis surprise that he set up.
A- I wonder where they are?
Ka- maybe Y/N~Sama and Travis~Kun are still at the tree because it sunset ahhhhhhh that is to excited
K- I'm actually surprised that Travis now has a fiancé
G- I'm surprised to
L- well it good to see Y/N and Travis happy don't you think Zane
Z- you know she has grown a lot since I've known her
A- how come
V- when she was little her family wouldn't care for her but a teachers showed her that to spend happiness that's what made Zane little in-evil
As- surprising
Z- seeing her with a dude makes me happy and having a family of her own
Lu- well that's what we're going to see everyday
C- I'm still thinking what to make to Gabriella
Ki- well I should get going
Everyone- bye
G- oh look Travis and Y/N are back
L- well then let's go

Travis' POV
I walked to her house and knock on her door Dante answered and walked in I had to wake her up on her bed.
T- Y/N you need to wake up
Y- why?
T- you're still in a dress and wiped off all the makeup on your face
Y- okay fine
She walked into the bathroom and heard more knocks on her door I walked downstairs and found everyone surrounded Nicole and Dante and their little Dmitri.
T- wait why are you guys doing?
A- we want to know what happened?
T- can you all come tomorrow we're all tired
A- okay
Everyone left I saw Y/N passed out on the bed I walked over to Gabriella and Dexter and said goodnight to them and cuddled with Y/N.

Well I read everyone's comments and you knew what will happened see you in the next one Author~chan out.