Chapter twenty three

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
P/N- pet name
F/S favourite store

Your POV
The sun was shining on my face and Travis light snores I heard my phone ting and I looked at it, it was Aphmau
A- good morning Y/N
Y- good morning Aphmau what do you need?
A- just wanting to let you know it is Travis' birthday today
Y- really is it okay thanks for telling me I'll think of something
A- okay bye
I heard Travis mumbling things in his sleep I giggled and finally push him off to the other side and went upstairs.
I saw Garroth making breakfast
G- good morning Y/N need anything
Y- uh no I was just wondering, since it's Travis' birthday I was thinking of a surprise for him so I need you and the guys to distract him, if that's okay with you?
G- sure we could do that, know you better hurry off before we wakes up
Y- okay thanks Garroth!
I walked out of the house and entered my own home I saw P/N on the t.v for some reason and it was tip down " P/N what did you do?" P/N gave me the pet innocent look I laughed and pick her up " oh you're just adorable, but P/N today is Travis' birthday now I need everything set up okay" she gave me a purr and I started with the food and with the decorations there was a table full with desserts with a white table cloth. There was a singing booth prepared and now was to pick an outfit for tonight, so went in my car and drove to the mall. ( I use mall to much ) I arrived there and went to my F/S and bought the perfect outfit. ( you can imagine the dress or outfit your wearing for the party )
I hit the cafe and saw Travis there I tried to walk away but he caught up to me.
T- hey babe, what you got there?
Y- uh nothing for you to see darling
T- I know you hiding something you never call me darling
Y- I'm not hiding anything, uh anyway got to ho bye
I quickly ran but he was behind me chasing me
T- you know there is a easy way, of not running from me cause I'm a fast runner
Y- ha you will never catch me, well bye Travis!
I quickly got to my car and drove away. ( I felt bad after writing that )
I got back to the house I slammed my door and was panting.
' phew now I need to wrap his present '
The present I got him was a photo of us to on a very pretty photo frame.
' I hope he isn't upset of me but it's for he's own good '
I sent everyone messages to come quickly to my house so we can surprise Travis and just have a fun time.

Travis' POV
I don't know why Y/N drove away was she mad at me, * sigh * I didn't get to tell her it was my birthday and I wanted to celebrate with her oh well, I got on a taxi and went back to mystreet. It was 7:30 and it was pretty quiet when I got there all the lights were out except Y/N so I walked towards Y/N house.

Your POV
I looked outside to see Travis walking towards my house " quickly everyone one hide I switch off the light and Travis opened the door he was talking so it took me a while to turn it on as his word shot me
T- hey Y/N are you mad at me, I didn't know what I did and I didn't mean it was it because I smell?
I turned on the lights and everyone was laughing and yelling out surprise he had a shocking look on his face and he turn bright red. I ran up to him and have a peck on the lips.
Y- happy birthday Travis
T- what how did you-
Y- Aphmau told me, come on enjoy
T- thank you Y/N!
We all had lots of fun until Travis pull us up to the singing booth
T- come on Y/N let's sing a duet
Y- okay fine
When the song finish everyone clapped and cheered.
The song was really good

After the party
I closed the door and Travis was on the couch laying down I went up to him. Next thing you know it he pinned my on my couch and was kissing my neck I gave a light moan and rested his head in between my boobs I blushed pure red.
Y- uh Travis what are you doing
T- * lifts up his face * why just resting, anyway Y/N thank you for this wonderful day you gave me now-
His smashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back, and asked for an entry and I gave it to him he went around every inch of my mouth and pulled away and continue kissing my neck. I began to fell very tried so we switch and my head was resting on his chest and snuggled
Y- goodnight Travis and happy birthday
T- goodnight my little angel
The next morning
I woke up by Travis pulling me upwards to give me a kiss on the cheek.
T- good morning babe
Y- good morning Travis
I stood up and realise that my house was a mess I started clean up and Travis and P/N helped me when we were done I was making breakfast and place it on the table. Travis' face became drooling and finish it in a flash I looked at him with big eyes and he chuckled and bringing me close to his face and I blush red and he put his lips onto mine and I kissed back and he pulled away we went on the couch and a text came through my phone I opened it and it said.

Oh I wonder what it said find out in the next chapter.
Anyway hope you guys like it and
Author~chan out