Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Emily's POV

We got home and they've set up a tiny welcome back party for me which was really sweet. I called out Jack from the crowd and asked him to take us outside in the backyard for a minutes to talk to him.

"Sooo..." He said as soon as we got out.

"You know... nothing's your fault." I sighed.

He remained silent as he sat down on the porch railings in front of me.

"You have to stop blaming yourself, it isn't your fault."

"I know but... it kinda is." He sighed.

"No it's not. Stop being hard on yourself!" I reassured.

"Fine... I am really sorry though."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Jack."

"You're a really good friend Emily." He smiled. "Fancy going back inside?"

"Yeah. I'd love that." I nodded as he walked over to me and started pushing my wheelchair back inside.

"Hey babe." Zayn greeted me as soon as we walked in the living room.

"Hi." I smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing... just.. ..just tired." I shrugged.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." He said as he carried me gently bridal style. "I'm taking her to bed guys!"

"Don't do funny business, we do not want to hear that." Louis screamed earning him a smack from Eleanor.

"Thank you Eleanor." I chuckled, waving bye at them as he started walking out of the living room and up the stairs.

Zayn's POV

I laid her down her bed and gently tucked her in.

"When are you guys going back on tour?" She asked silently.

My heart dropped remembering I actually will be back on tour in 3 days. The management was nice enough to postpone our tour for now because of what happened.

"Soooo?" She said, waiting for an answer.

"Three... three days." I croaked out. "I'm soo sorry."

"No, it's alright." She said.

But it's not alright, I can hear the bitterness in her voice.

"I really wish I can stay here with you." I sighed.

"Don't... live your dream, Zayn. Don't let me stop you from reaching it." She sighed.

"C'mere." I grumbled as I pulled her into my arms and she rested her head on my chest.

"Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there. I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere. I'm watching you from the stage. Your smile is on every face now, But every time you wake up you're hearing me say Goodbye." He sang slower and gentler than the original version.

I snuggled my head on to his chest trying to find a comfortable spot as he kept singing, his angelic calm voice slowly drifting me to sleep.

"Baby, you don't have to worry. I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you. Lately, I've been going crazy, So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you."

Zayn's POV

Once again, I managed to calm her down and put her to sleep by singing. I will come back for her, If only I can stay like this with her for a little longer, I would. I really would.

But I have to go on tour, just like she said, I have to live my dream. I will come back after, show her how much I miss and love her.

One thing's for sure, when you're not always with the one you love. The moments you're together, you always make sure you spend it well and treasure it. Unlike when you're always together, every moment you're together is just like any other time.

But then again, the distance is hard. The distance and for how long we're gonna be apart is just killing me inside. Thankfully Max isn't around to bother her anymore. She's safe from that twat.

She has friends who care for her when I'm not with her and that puts me in soo much ease.

Emily's POV

I woke up and slowly crawled out of Zayn's grip without waking him up. I surprisingly managed to get to my wheel chair a few metres away from my bed. I got a robe and went outside. Thankfully, I got out of my room the same time as Ed.

"Good morning." I smiled as my cousin.

"Oh hello. Morning Ems." He smiled as he walked over to me. "Harry, Niall, Zoe, Marcus and some few others are coming at 1."

"Oh, okay. Cool." I said.

"C'mere." He said as he carried me down the stairs and sat me down the couch while he went up to get my wheelchair down.

He helped me to my wheelchair as we both went in the kitchen.

"I wanna do something stupid today... challenges perhaps." I said.

"You know what? It's 10 am already, call someone and ask them that. Your YouTuber friends probably know a few fun challenges." Ed said as he started making pancakes.

"Good idea." I nodded as I rolled out the kitchen and dialed Zoe's number

"Morning Zo!" I greeted.

Good Morning Em! We're coming there at around 1 by the way.

"Yeah, Ed told me." I smiled.

Alright. Cool

"Hey, I was wondering...we should do some challenges today! Bring whatever you think we'll need. Let's do as many challenges as we can today."

Sounds awesome! I'll tell the others. Can I bring Joe?

"Who's Joe?"

My brother. He's also a YouTuber, he knows a lot of... stupid challenges...

"Aha! Alright, great. See you guys soon. B-bye." I said as I hung up.

"Too early to be on the phone, don't you think?" A voice grumbled behind me. I looked around and saw a stretching Zayn.

"Good morning to you too." I chuckled.

"Who you talking to babe?" He asked as he pushed  me to the sofas and sat in front of me.

"Zoe." I shrugged.

"They coming today?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "And we're doing challenges. If you back out, you're a chicken."

"I'm soo in." He smirked.

"I better be able to do those challenges as well!" Ed screamed out from the kitchen.

"DEAL!" I shouted causing the both of them to chuckle.

Can't wait!

This afternoon should be amazingly, stupidly, hilarious!

----------------

Expect next chapter to be FULL of pranks. :)

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

-Sperkstum