~Day 10~

Setting: Liam's House
Dialogue: Liam, Niall, Liam, Niall, etc.

Liam hears a knock at his door and goes to answer it, surprised on who's at the door yet kinda mad.

"What do you want Niall?"

"Hi to you too Liam."

"How did you find out where I lived?"

"Um you left your wallet at at the coffee shop and it had your address so I came to return it..."

"Well thanks I guess, now is that all, im kinda busy."

"Oh.. Um I just want to apologize for getting mad at you... I really am sorry I don't know what got into me but I've realized that these past 10 days I do consider you as a great friend Liam..."

Liam was stunned and his heart broke when Niall looked up from the ground because his beautiful blue eyes were full of sadness and sorrow and he was starting to cry.

"Come here Niall."

The blonde boy hesitated but replied with an okay and walked towards him and they shared a long hug.

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

"I forgive you Nialler.. I'm sorry for being a douche.. I was just a bit mad that you wouldn't let me help because I care for you a lot."

"Did you just call me Nialler....?"

"Oh uh yeah sorry I won't if you dont want me too it just kinda slipped out."

No.. I kinda like it.. my mom used to call me that... and you're free to call me Ni as well."

"Used to" Liam thought about that word but didn't pressure the boy about it afraid of upsetting the small blonde.

"Okay Ni! Um do you want to come in? I just finished making dinner."

"I would love to Liam, thanks for the invite."

Niall's smile made Liam's heart melt and that's when Liam knew he would do his best to fix the broken boy.