Chapter 13. Dinner?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
"Miss Jefferson, you very well know that killing another vampire is a punishable act followed by the true death, do you have anything to say to defend your stance?" Shit shit shit.
"I-
"WAKE THE FUCK UP HO! THE FUCK THIS ISN'T A HOTEL FOR YOUR SLEEPY ASS TO NAP. GO TAKE THE FOOD TO TABLE SEVEN."
Shit, Lafayette seems sort of upset. I nod and take my food before I even say anything I might regret. Keep it together Hanna, you can do this for a few more hours, then you will have dinner with a nice vampire who likes doing nasty shit that you like.....
"HANNA?!"
I roll my eyes before simply handing the food to these kind blue eyed kids, real charming character. If only all teens were like that with everyone."
Sookie's eyes gleam every time I see her, damn this woman is so giddy all the damn time...
Fuck you Lafayette you put me in a terrible mood and now I'll have a sour face for my date.
"Hi darling could you please get me a bottle of ketchup?"
Looking up I see an extremely familiar face that I can't quite put a name to.
Startled, I nod and before giving this man the needed bottle of red gooey deliciousness.
______
Before I know it it's already 8 and I punch out before saying goodbye to everyone and head home.
Fuck I need a car of my own, I'm gonna get raped one of these hillbilly rednecks...
Freaking myself out I sprint all the way to Sookies home and quickly get ready for dinner.
Showering and quickly drying my hair and slipping on a simple blue cocktail dress and a pair of white heels.
After I'm done perfecting myself, I feel an uneasy feeling settling in my stomach. Something isn't right, I almost instantly call Pam and hear no answer and I try Eric and get sent to voicemail.
To Sookie: Sookie something isn't right I have a feeling Eric is in danger but in not even positive about anything anymore. I'm going to his bar to try to find out what's going on. Please don't worry I will call you as soon as I find out anything!!!!
I press send and quickly change into some jeans and a plain black tee before sprinting out the door.
To be continued...

Oh my lord guys in sooooo soooo soooo soooo sorry I haven't updated in like a billion years I was in Mexico and had no wifi and I guess I got a little lazy but I love you so much!