Chapter 11. Warrior

I quickly unlock the door and I already know Eric is awake... His breeze is just noticed.
I ignore his hard gaze and simply stare at him, two can play the staring game. I pull out my stash and plop myself on the couch and pop in a small acid soaked tab. All while Eric is watching. I extend my arms towards him, in hopes that he would come and sort of make out with me... What a girl has to have some love. Eric sighs but eventually sits beside me on the couch and snuggles up against me while the powers of LSD kick in.
-
I wake next to Eric and I see his mouth is covered in blood, so I assume it's mine since I do feel some drops of it landing on my bare shoulder. Lets see there is a bunch of candy bars on the floor, some ten pillows perfectly balanced on top of the tv. Some tomatoes and a pickle in shape of a smiley face and some pants duct taped to the ceiling...
I try to stand up but I'm immediately light headed and dizzy so I lay back down... Geez how much blood did he drink from me? We had sex? Fuck...

I touch my wing slits and lightly dig into the gashes and feel some feathers poking about inside. They begin to extend and I lightly brush them against Eric in hopes to wake him. Indeed Eric sneezes and his blue eyes almost pop out of his pretty little head.
"Woah they're beautiful."
" Thanks Eric, I'm gonna go eat I'm starving."
He nods and yawns before getting up and casually walks to the fridge, to retrieve a bottle of Tru Blood. I stretch my legs and get some oj before putting on clothes...
I've changed clothes at least 6 times in the last three hours. But I quickly change into some shorts and a loose shirt before heading for the door to Sookies room.

----
IMPORTANT IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER ITS THAT I WAS IN A dance competition and like my phone fell into a hot tub so I was phoneless for a couple of days and now I have an iPhone so I can update more frequently and I'm sorry lol don't have a hot tub and your phone in hand it's a terrible combination. Stay great my Lovlies