Chapter 39

Harry's Pov.

At some point when during the boys fighting Zayn bumped into Gabby causing her to hit the wall and cry in pain. We tried talking to her but she just blacked out, Eleanor quickly got the twins and we left to the hospital.

Zayn kept apologizing but I soon snapped and punched him causing him to fall back and get a bloody nose.

Gabby wanted a normal pregnancy this time with no pain, she wanted to be pain free and no stress and then this happens? Gosh this is what she meant by not be on tour she didn't want this to happen and it did.

Me and Eleanor are in the hospital room sitting by Gabby's bed side.
The doctor said her and the baby were fine that she might only have a slight concussion.

"Mmm" Gabby groans slightly moving bringing her hand to her head.

"Baby are you okay?" I held her hand and kiss it. 

"My head hurts" She whispers.

"The doctor said you'll have a head ache but everything else is okay beside a little bruising on your back" Eleanor explains to Gabby she nods placing her hand on her stomach. 

"And the baby?"

"The baby is fine love, I'll go get the nurse so we can leave before the fans know we are here" I place a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

Paul was at the hotel with the boys yelling at Zayn and Louis. Mike was here along with John to escort us out when we are ready to leave.

"Can I get the forms to leave please?" I ask the nurse at the front desk, she smiles a bit and hands me the clip board with papers.

"Harry? Is she okay?" Liam walks over to me with Sophia right next to him.

"Yeah she's okay, doctor said she'll have a little bruising and aching to her back for a few days and a head ache for the rest of the day but her and the baby are good" I said as I handed the papers back and walk towards the room with Liam and Sophia following.

"That's good that her and the baby are fine" Sophia tells me.

"She's not gonna wanna stay on your after this, i don't blame her if she doesn't want to stay. This is exactly what she was afraid of, getting hurt during the pregnancy" I tell them as I open the door to see Gabby already dressed and the nurse talking to her.

"She's ready to go Harry" Eleanor tells me, Gabby gets into the wheel chair and I start to push.

She was quiet and I looked at Eleanor and she just shrugged her shoulders at me.

"You alright babe?" I bend down in front of her and she nods.

"Just tired and I wanna sleep" She tells me, I helped her up out of the wheel chair and into the van.

Gabby rubbed her stomach and sat quietly in the car back to the hotel.

Gabby's Pov.

I'm glad me and the baby are okay, but I'm not okay with Louis and Zayn I wonder why they even started fighting. What did Zayn do that made Louis so mad? I shouldn't have gone beat them now my back is aching and my headache won't go away.

I don't want to tell Harry that I was right about not coming on tour because so saw how happy he was when he saw that I was here. I should stay and support my husband while he's on stage singing, maybe a few more days I'll stay and then go home.

When we arrived at the hotel, the first thing I did was jump  out the car and made my way through paparazzi and went inside.

"Gabby!"

"Gabby look here"

"Are you okay?! Gabriella"

Once I was in the elevator you can hear them calling Eleanor's name along with Sophia and the boys.

"You couldn't have waited?" Harry asks me, I shook my head and looked away.

"Are you sure your alright gabby you are really quiet?" Liam said looking at me.

"Yeah just really tired and hungry" I said giving him a half smile.

"I have your medicine love, I'll make you something to eat and then take a nap" Harry brings me in for a hug, I snuggle up next to him.

When we walked into the hotel room and Louis was sitting on the couch along with Zayn who was standing by Paul.

"Love! Are you okay?" Paul comes up to me and examines me, I giggle.

"I'm fine Paul, a bit bruising on my back and a headache but overall me and the baby are okay" I tell him, he nods and hugs me.

"You guys almost broke her!" Paul says to Zayn and Louis.

"Gabby listen we are so-" I cut Zayn off before he could finish.

"Don't, I'm going to take a nap. Harry go get the babies from Lou" I walk past Zayn and walk inside my room.

I groaned as I tried to lay down, it hurt to try and lean back. I forced myself to get back and walk to the bathroom, taking a hot relaxing shower. I would say bath but I would need Harry's help sitting down and getting up.

"Gabby?" I hear my name being called out, I stepped out the shower and wrapped my body around the towel to see Eleanor standing in the bathroom.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked worried, she has a look on her face. 

"Why didn't you tell me that girl was pregnant before i came?" She asks on the verge of crying.

"Eleanor I'm half naked and your trying to have a conversation with me" I joke making her laugh a bit.

"Well I want to ask before I left with the boys to their sound check and concert" She tells me, she sits on the bed and I walk back to the bathroom changing to the bathroom robe.

"I wanted to tell you I did, but I wanted it to come from Louis not me or anyone else but from Louis. I didn't know that girl was coming if I would've known she was coming I wouldn't have let her in while knowing you were coming" I explain sitting down next to her.

She sighs.

"What am i supposed to do? She's pregnant and I am to, who is he gonna be around more. I don't know what I'm going to do Gabby I love Louis I do and I want him to be here for our baby but it's not just one baby it's two" She begins to cry and I held her in my arms.

This is a big situation one that I'm not sure I can help her or Louis in they have to figure it out themselves but either way I will be there for Eleanor and help her with whatever she needs I am here for her.

__________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Comment and vote.

I'll try to update again soon!(:

Love you guys ❤️