Real honey moon

(Okay let's have threat house but replace the backyard with that pool and hot tub with the little bridge. But the same house with the stairs that lead to the backyard just changed the pool and hot tub!!)
___________________________

Well it's been about two months since I got back from my staying at the hotel. Everything has been going great with all of us. We actually started a family movie night every Tuesday. Where the twins would stay with my parents and Shawns we would trade off and we would all watch movies stay up have grown up time but like teenagers. Well we and shawn were talking about two weeks ago and decided to go on a real honey moon. Today is the day we leave we are packing everything up. "We got everything" I asked everyone. "Yes"everyone said once again. "Are you sure you guys can watch the girls? Cause I can just take them to my parents hou-" I began to say but got cut off "yes we got everything" they all yelled once again. "Get the hell out of here have your honey moon and use protection we don't want another pair of twins" Jaydn said slapping my ass and pushing me to the car while Matt did the same to shawn. We started the car and waved to everyone and to the girls which gilinsky had one and Sydney had the other. As we drove I fell into a deep sleep as shawn turned the radio on.
___________________________

Shawn shook me awake and told me we were here. We got out of the car and grabbed our bags. We walked up to the steps of the house we rented out for a month that was in Los Angeles. It was huge on the outside. We unlocked the door and walked in. I was looking around, it was even bigger inside. Shawn walked up to me and picked me up bridal style. I started giggling. "Shall we go look around my beautiful "knew" wife" he said using one hand to put the quotes around new while he chuckled. "We sure can husband" he set me down and we grabbed our bags bringing it upstairs to our room. We opened the door and I stood breathless. We had a huge room. The bed was huge we had a walk in closet the bathroom had a hot tub bath and shower with two sinks and we had a balcony with the view of the whole city. After we got done with the room we walked around upstairs and went outside. We walked out there and our breath was taken away again. We had another hot tub but it was huge and we had a big ass pool. "It's all just how we wanted" I said looking at the water of the pool "yeah" I heard before I was pushed in the pool. Put I grabbed shawns arm right in time and he was dragged in with me. We floated up to surface. And I cracked up laughing. "I got fast reflexes babe" I said smirking. "Oh yeah" he said swimming towards me. "Ye-" I started to say but got cut off my a pair of lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "You didn't that time" he smirked pulling away from the kiss. "Oh shut the hell up and kiss me" I said. He smiled and leaned back in.