Ch.7 Forgotten

Naruto's POV 

Ugh. My head hurts.

It feels as if someone dropped a pile of bricks on me, slammed me into concrete and ran over me with a freakin mac truck.

It hurts to move, to think.

What the hell happened?

.....

.......

............

Oh yeah. that's right.

I was sold off wasn't I?

How long ago was that?

I think it was last night..... I think..... yeah probably

Jeez.

Freakin Hell.

They drugged me as well, seriously wasn't it enough I got drugged in the car going to the auction?

Nooo of course not, why the hell would they care how it affects us, we're just slaves.

Yup.

Ato

I wonder if Ato's plan actually worked, I wonder what his plan even was for that matter.... He didn't tell me any details but he said he'd take care of me, said that he'd find someone who would treat me right and not hurt me.

How am i supposed to know if that plan even worked? its not like I can go back to that place and ask...

Where were we anyways?

Actually I don't think I'd of known where we were anyways since i don't remember very much from before I was taken and used as a Slave.

Honestly, I don't remember life before being a Slave at all really. Half the time it feels as if I'd always been a slave......

Sometimes I'll have these strange and vauge visions and dreams of people.

A man and a woman I'd never seen before.... haunting me.

You know those types of things where your in a dream and your actually aware that its a dream and there are people standing next to you and you feel like you know them by name and sometimes you call out to them but you can't make out their faces. Then when you actually wake up you can't seem to remember their names or what they looked like very well yet still having that nagging in your mind you should already know the answer?

Yes? No? Maybe?

Anyways that's how I feel, and that's exactly what it is like for me.

Crap.

Its even harder to remember details and certain facts about yourself when you're being drugged on a daily basis with who knows what the hell kinda crap they pump us full of. Then on top of being raped on a daily basis and abused.