Ch.2 Slave Auction

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Naruto.

This is a Fan-Fiction: I'll do whatever the hell I want. Deal with it.

Any and All Rude Comments will be Deleted On Sight.

Watch Your Language!!

This chapter has been Revised and Edited.

++++++

[Sasuke's POV]

I was in total shock. I couldn't move, I didn't blink and I think I forgot how to breath for an instant, before all of it was interrupted by the sounds of more bidding and the announcer calling off who'd won.

"Shikamaru?" I became wary as I caught sight of his expression.

"Tch. Troublesome. I knew something was off"

I tilted my head slightly in acknowledgement, "What the hell do we do?"

His eyes narrowed, a frown marring his features. "My first instinct? Get the hell out of here, before something can go wrong"

Glancing around the crowded room again, only to see another boy being dragged out onto the stage, with the same lack of clothing while bound and obvious lack of awareness in his eyes - Same as the first - Judging from the way the guy's head lolls to one side and the rest of his body literally sags in the hands of his apparent handler's grip, this one was given a larger dose. I wouldn't put it past them. Whether the drugging happens before or after they arrive is unknowable and really, I don't think I want to know.

After he was announced as "Sold!!" by the announcer, he was then dragged back off-stage and immediately replaced with another boy who seemed to of been in better condition - At least this one could stand properly on his own two feet, though his head was lowered, the fringe of his dark bangs covering his eyes. - If it was because of the light blaring into his eyes, or out of some form of rebellion, I couldn't tell. Either way it was obvious he was powerless to do much of anything; Then about twenty bids later, he too, was sold and another one was there to replace him.

This one, unlike the first three, had what appeared to be a ball gag locked around his head with drool dribbling down the corners of his mouth, something stuck up his ass and a raging hard-on that looked like it was bordering on painful. What the?

"It appears that this one's being punished. Please, Sir, tell us.... what did he do to deserve this?" the announcer tilted the microphone to the big guy that dragged the boy out here, looking similar to the other men who have been leading the boys on and off stage - with their black suits, sunglasses and military styled haircuts as if they were spat out of an assembly line.

He cleared his throat, as if unprepared to speak, which, he probably was.... "Kids got a dirty mouth on him. Kept back-talking and causing a commotion with the rest of the merchandise. Spat at anyone who tried coming near him or touching him, even going so far as to try and bite em' so as punishment, we locked his mouth up tight and stuck a vibrator in him.... now look at him--" The guy reached down with his free hand (that wasn't gripping the kid to hold him in place) and wrapped it around the boy's cock, giving it a stroke or two, causing the kid to yelp as much as the gag allowed, jerk at the contact and tremble in apparent pleasure and pain alike as precum dripped out of him. "--Now he's practically begging to be touched. Not so tough now is he?"