4.

Comment.

Vote.

Enjoy.

“Fuck you Rayne! You and your sister, are just getting in the fucking way of everything! Leave!”

I stare at him, with unshed tears. “Are you serious? You really don’t love me anymore?”

He looks down at the floor and plays with some dirt. I know there’s something else that is bothering him, he just won’t say anything.

“I love you, but I need some time alone Rayne, you and Marie, need to leave, need to go home.”

“Whatever Brian. Have a nice fucking life!”

I storm back to the hotel room, and throw my things into my bags, Marie stares at me wondering what is going on. I sigh and then look at her. “Pack your things, were going back home.”

“What?”

“Just do it!” I yell at her in tears.

I didn’t mean to yell at her, but I can’t help but cry.

Once we’re all packed I call a cab, and we head back to OrangeCounty, a place I didn’t want to ever go back to, but far enough away from Huntington, which I don’t have to worry about running into him anytime soon.

**

Three Years Later

I just dropped Nolan off with my parents, I need some time to myself, and after getting over the initial shock when I told them I was pregnant, they fell in love with Nolan the day he was born. He’s a Halloween baby and I can’t wait till he gets older and we can start having parties with his friends.  

Avenged Sevenfold, the band that Marie and I literally gave our all too, has made it in the big leagues.

I haven’t seen them since the day we left. I changed my phone number and did my best to make sure that Brian could never, ever find me again.

Marie said that I am being stupid, but I didn’t care.

I knew that the man I loved more then anything in the world, and the man that I was having a baby with, didn’t want me or our baby anymore.

Fame changed him.

I don’t like this new Brian, and I refuse to associate with him.

I must say, he is looking hot as hell.

Pulling up outside of my sisters’ apartment, I beep my horn and wait for her.

Were going to the mall to spend some quality time together, and since I had Nolan, we haven’t done that much.

“Hey Ry!” Marie smiles and climbs in the car.

“Hey Marie, ready to hit the stores?” She smiles.

“Ugh, duh! I love to shop you so know this.” I roll my eyes, and drive off to the mall.

We make small talk, about what we have been doing in the past two months that we haven’t seen each other, and promise to get back in touch, at least once a week.

We walk into the mall arms linked together like when we were younger, we laugh at some of the things in the windows of stores, that we promise we will never wear when we’re older.

Several stores later, we find ourselves tired. “Are you hungry?”

She nods her head and we make our way to the food court. My heart starts beating really fast as we go down the escalators.

“No..No, no. It can not be them.” I say looking at the group of guys with tons of teens surrounding them.

“Yes…it’s them Ry. You need to talk to him. He needs to see his son.”

I shake my head.

We reach the bottom and I quickly try to walk past them without him seeing me. I guess that I wasn’t fast enough.

“Rayne?!”