Chapter One

© 2013. By Emii611. All rights resevered. 

Anyone who steals my idea and/or story will be prosecuted. 

 Okay, so this story is in serious need of reconstructing, revising, and I need to put a whole lot of effort into editing this story. So bare with me! Once I finish this story, I will completely reconstruct this story. This is only a first rough draft, and so I warn you all, it is not the greatest.  

Chapter One

One more week until senior year, the final year of high school. It wasn't something I was excited about though, I am destined to have about eight more years towards University after I finish high school. With my parent's high expectations, I am to get A's in every subject, and to become a doctor. I have never really minded though, I was always the obedient little girl they wanted me to be, but not anymore. I'm sick of being the biggest nerd in school.

This one time in gym class freshman year, my teacher didn't even know who I was. Mrs. Bowen was her name. Once the whole class was settled, she was calling out everybody's name for attendance, she somehow ended up skipping my name. She looked right at me and told me.

"You, you don't belong in this school. Pack your bag and get out."

A week had already gone by, she knew who I was! It was like some huge prank the 'popular' kids paid the teachers to do to the 'poor' nerd kid.

I was so embarrassed, I begged my parents to let me stay home the next day. But they told me it was just a 'misunderstanding,' and of course sent me to school. Ever since then I've lurked in the shadows. Hiding from any more embarrassing moments that are lying ahead, ready to strike and ruin my social life even more then it all ready is, if that's even possible.

I thought high school was supposed to be the best four years of our lives! Yeah, not for me. I won't have any stories to tell my grandchildren, I'll be the boring old grandma who didn't have an adventurous teenage life. I've got one year left though. So why not make it the best year a girl can make it?

"Kasey, you there?" I looked up at my best friend, to find her waving her hands in front of my eyes, an annoyed expression lingering in her features.

"Sorry, what's up?" I apologized, grinning at her. Ann rolled her eyes at me.

"I was telling you about how we need to go to the mall. I've gotta get some more clothes," she explained, while I drummed the bed we were sitting on with my fingers. My jaw dropped open.

"Ann, you've already got like, what? A million dollars worth of clothing?" I exclaimed, shocked she wanted even more clothing then she already had. I mean, I had about three pairs of jeans and only a weeks worth of t-shirts, and the one nice outfit I wore every once in a while when I felt like looking pretty. She on the other hand, wore a new shirt almost everyday.

"A little bit of an exaggeration?" Ann chuckled, shaking her head lightly.

"I wouldn't be so shocked if it were true," I admitted, pushing a few strands of chocolate brown hair away from my face.

"So are you going to come with me or not?"

"I'll come," I said, needing new clothes myself. If I was going to start over, I'd need a new set of clothes for my wardrobe. "When are we going?"

"Right now," she proclaimed, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of my bedroom. I struggled to get out of her grasp, but she held on tight.

"Wait! Ann, my parents aren't home and I can't just leave!" I protested, clawing at her hand for her to release me. I heard Ann start to laugh.