Best Friends with the Arrogant Alpha

Hi, my first story on Wattpad! Oh, I'm so proud! :') 

Cool, so...

Read, go on, read it. 

Haha, Sorry about any spelling mistakes and stuff. 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes were blurry when I woke up. While this stopped me from being able to see properly it didn’t stop me from being able to feel. More specifically the hand on my butt. I groaned, not again. I elbowed my best friend in the ribs to wake him up.

“Cole. Your hand. Is on my butt. Again.”

“Sorry, sorry, won’t happen again.” At least that’s what I thought he said, he had removed his hand but turned to snuggle into the pillow. I was now on the edge of the bed and he had all the blankets. I tugged on them, but he was too heavy. Stupid, heavy, strong, teenage guy. It wasn’t fair. This happened every morning, but no matter how much I tugged on those blankets, I would never get them back.

“Cole!”

“Ava!”

“Get off!”

“Get off!”

“Stop it!”

“No.”

“Gaaah!”

I gave the blankets one final tug then gave up. I jumped on top of Cole, bouncing on his back. I wanted him to get up and make breakfast.

“Coooooolllleee!” I whined, “I want breakfast! Toast? You make the best toast!” I gave him a backwards hug, snuggling into his back. “Please Cole....” I did the puppy face at the side of his face.

He sighed, “Ava....stop doing the puppy dog face!” I pouted and started playing with his dark hair. It was getting long, almost at his chin. I grinned; I could give him a hair cut! Hopefully this time it would turn out better than the last one. I started reminiscing about the horrible hair cut I gave him. He looked so funny!

“Ava. If you get off me, I will make you some toast.” I tuned back in to hear Cole’s deep voice. He always makes me breakfast, even when I don’t ask.  I smiled into his back.

“Okay, but we have half an hour to get ready for school.” I double checked the time. “Oh no. WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR TO GET READY!”

I flew off of Cole and into my closet. 

I heard the springs on the bed creak as Cole got off. I started to chuck clothes everywhere. It took twenty minutes to get to school. Usually it took me twenty minutes to get ready. If we didn’t hurry we would be late.

“Cole, why didn’t anyone wake us up?” I found a top that would be suitable and took off my pyjama top to change. I put on my favourite bra, red with white polka-dots, and then put the black top on.  It had the words “I was born intelligent, but education ruined me” on it.  I pulled on my favourite jeans and looked around for some socks.

I looked around my closet, and then went into my room. I found some socks under my bed. Next I went to the bathroom. I grabbed my hairbrush pulling it roughly through my hair. I decided it looked okay, and started on my face. I only had time to wash it quickly. I checked the time. Three minutes left. I grabbed my eyeliner and mascara chucking them in my school bag; I’d do them in the car. 

“I don’t know, they probably forgot.” I wondered what Cole was talking about until I remembered that I had asked him a question. 

“How could they forget? It’s not that easy to forget to wake up your Alpha’s son!” complete mind rubix cube, it’s not like the soon to be Alpha of the Pack is insignificant. Now that I think about... Brandon should still be around. My troublesome

older brother usually loves to wake me up. He and I stay in the pack house with a few other members of the pack.  Our parents are away on business a lot, so we basically moved in.

“BRANDON! BRANDON JONAH WESTLEY! GET YOUR BUTT DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!”

“Ava, why don’t you just go get him? You know he won’t respond to yelling.”  I looked over at Cole; he was leaning on the kitchen island already munching on some toast. Damn, guys get ready so much faster than girls, it’s not fair.

“Ava, I will not get my butt downstairs. Look at you, ordering me around as if you’re the Alpha. Well you’re not. Cole’s father is. Duh!” Ladies and gentlemen, my brother. I don’t think he realised that while he was yelling back at me he was slowly making his way down the stairs into the kitchen.  He was just wearing his pyjama pants, no top. His blond hair was sticking up like someone had run their hands through it. Maybe someone had. He had recently found his mate, Celia, so anything could be happening.

“Brandon, you egg. Why didn’t you wake us up? Why didn’t anyone wake us up?”  I grabbed some of Coles toast and munched my way through it.

“Well sorry little sis’ I was a bit busy this morning, if you know what I mean.” Brandon wiggled his eyebrows at me, then when I gagged he high-fived Cole. Ugh, guys.

“Come on Peaches, we need to leave, otherwise we’ll be late.” Cole grabbed his bag and mine off the table then moved towards the door. I followed grabbing the last piece of toast off the plate and sending one last glare towards my brother.

“Coley-poos, don’t call me Peaches. I thought we talked about this.” I knew he hated me calling him Coley-poos, which is why I called him that every time he called me Peaches.  

“Whatever Ava. Now because you took so long to get ready we’re going to be late. Unless....” Cole got this real evil smile on his face towards the end. I knew what was coming.

“No, Cole, I don’t want to ride on that moving death-trap.” I shook my head fiercely.

“Come on Aves, if anything happens you’ll just heal straight back up anyway. Besides, I am an excellent driver.” He smirked and brushed down the front of his top.  

As if being able to keep a motorcycle upright is a grand achievement.

“Whatever.”I grumbled.

 I knew he had a good point. But I didn’t want to admit it; it would only help his ego.

“Yusss!” He did a fist pump in the air then headed towards the garage. The garage is huge. It runs along under the house. All the way under the house. It really is more like a parking building than a garage.

A few minutes later I heard a rumble and then a bright red motorcycle appeared by my side. Cole was grinning behind his helmet. I got the spare one out of the hole where it was kept then I just stood staring at the motorcycle.

“Well, Ava, we don’t have all day, get on.” Now we only had fifteen minutes to get to school. I gulped then stuffed the helmet over my blue hair. Yes, I do have blue hair. It was a spur of the moment thing but I am yet to regret it! I think it really makes my eyes pop, as some people would say. I hate to sound conceited but I have really cool eyes. And I mean cool as in both awesome and cold.

They are ice blue and I have been told that when I glare at people it makes it’s like a freezing chill passes through them. I don’t believe that, but it would be awesome if it was true.

As soon as I got on Cole took off, and we were on the way to school.

I hope nothing went wrong today.