"I,Maybeck, hereby swear that I will throw you all in this pool"

Charlene squealed. Maybeck had come up behind her and picked her up bridal style, and took her to the edge of the pool.
"Don't.You.Dare," she said through a fit of giggles.
Finn recently had a pool installed in his backyard, to celebrate this event all the Keepers came over.
"I,Maybeck, hereby swear I will throw all of you in this pool," he exclaimed Maybeck looking around at his friends,"starting with you Charlene!" With that he threw the girl with a blonde ponytail and pink poka-dot bikini in the pool, then jumped in after her. Seconds later they emerged with her in his arms just as she had been moments before. Charlene laughed more as Maybeck wiped wet hair from her face. Everyone else surrounded the pool, laughing at the display of Charlene getting tossed into the water. Maybeck didn't seem to mind this when he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Willa and Finn both let out a teasing "OoOh!" that drew laughter from Philby and the 2 fairlies.
Maybeck took one hand away from Charlene's back where he held up and pointed at Willa and Finn,"You two are next!" This drew more laugher but not as much as when Charlene splashed the boy holding her and swam away.