Slender Man

Sitting on her bed, the little girl played with the ear's of her teddy bear.

The curly blonde haired child wore a white cotton night gown, something that is rare in these modern days.

When the shouting starts once again, she ignores it, playing with her teddy bear ear's while listening to her parents scream and shout at each other.

The girl suddenly looks up, staring out of her window, seeing something out of place. Standing on her two feet she walks over her bed and stared out of the window with curiosity plastered on her innocent face.

Staring out into the night she stared at the dark world, before spotting a pale figure melting in with the forest that surrounded her house.

"YOU WANTED HER!" 

Pulling her eyes away from the figure outside and hopped down off of her bed and made her way over to her door. Standing on her tippy toes she reached up and grasped the door handle tightly before turning it.

Walking down the hall, her teddy in her hand as she followed the voices of her fighting parents.

"ME?! YOU WANTED THE LITTLE GIRL!" standing in the door way the girl stared in on the scene as her red faced parents screamed and cussed at each other, not even knowing that the daughter they were arguing over was standing right there and witnessing them.

Feeling thirsty she abandoned her parents and went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled a cartoon of milk out. Pouring herself a glass, spilling some on the table she put the cartoon down and her teddy. Picking the glass up she started to drink the milk.

Suddenly a hand swooped down and smacked the glass out of her hands. Looking up the girl came to the furious eyes of her father.

"Why you out of bed?"

"I was thirsty-"

He smacks the little child over the face, sending her to the floor.

"Max, if you're going to do it do it somewhere that is not in my kitchen" the girl's mother spat at her husband before stepping over her daughter, not caring about her.

The father grabbed his daughter by the hair and thrown her into the wall, that's when he decided to step in. 

He approached the door silently, entering as the mother and father laughed at the little girl's tears as she begged them to stop hurting her. 

Angered he attacked.

The little girl squeezed her eyes in fear and held her hands in front of her face as the man from outside stopped her parents from harming her.

 Slowly the girl opened her eyes and stared at the tall black figure that loomed over her, he offered his pale white hand to her and she slowly reaches up and takes it.

He pulls her onto her feet and she stares at him with her bottom lip trembling as she stared at him. She throws herself forward, wrapping her arms around the tall mans legs while she cried.

He stood silently before she calmed down and he bent down, picking the small child up and walked out of the house, leaving the parents dead bodies behind as he took her to safety.

Standing at the Orphanage door step he bent down and gently put the girl on her feet before patting her head, "What's your name Mister?" she asks him as he steps away.

He didn't have a face, not one she could see anyway, but in a blink of an eye he disappeared from sight.

Standing on the door step she stared at the spot where the mysterious man had disappeared from, she never got his name, and that's how they found her.

The owner's found little Amelia Riches standing on the door step, staring at the forest.

The police never found out what happened to her parents, and Amelia never told a soul about what had happened.

And that's how it stayed, until she was sixteen that is.