Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I felt the sun on my face as I began to wake up. The next thing I noticed was the subtle scent of strawberries.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the dry tears stretching on my face as I yawned. I rolled my head over to face Olivia's, I instantly knew that the sweet strawberry smell was coming from her hair. She had her head resting on my chest with my arms wrapped around her.

I smiled to myself, it really pleased me that she stayed the night, knowing that she was there for me. Had we not had that emotional moment before she probably wouldn't have stayed, even being that our relationship had just became official.

I felt her lean her head into my chest and let out a sleepy moan before removing her hand from my stomach and wiping the dust out of her eyes. "Good morning," she said smiling and looking up at me. I loved her smile.

"Morning, beautiful," I beamed before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "Hope you slept well."

"I did actually, better than I have in a long time," she said softly.

"Maybe you should sleep with me more often," I said winking at her. I wanted her with me, every night.

"How about you," she said as she began rubbing her hand across my stomach and looking at me with soft eyes. I knew she meant if I thought more about Caitlyn.

I was relieved when I didn't dream about a horrifying moment with Caitlyn in the hospital, and I couldn't help but think that it was all thanks to Olivia's presence. "Honestly," I began. "I slept better than I have for a while, too," I said directly into her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes.

I loved the big smile that Olivia got on her face when I said that. I could stair at that smile for hours."Do you know what the time is?" I asked.

"Um--let me just get my phone," she said as she sat up and grabbed the phone off the table.

"I see you got your phone fixed," I chuckled as she checked the time remembering our first run in with each other on the street.

"Yeah, luckily it was still under warranty, no thanks to you," she sarcastically snapped. "It's 8:30 by the way."

"8:30," I said jolting up off the sofa. "I've got to get to the studio," I said in a rushed voice. I'm suppose to be there at nine and it was about a twenty minute drive. "You're--you're still coming with me, right?" I spoke softly taking her hands in mine and kissing her knuckles.

"Sure, I'll just have to run home and change--,"

"You can barrow one of my shirts," I said quickly.

"You sure? I still have your Rolling Stones shirt at my place."

"Of course!" I smiled as I stood her up and walked towards my room with her hand in mine. I didn't want her going back to her place. For some reason I felt like if she went back to her place she wouldn't go to the studio. "And besides, I want you to keep it." I couldn't really believe what I was saying. Olivia and I had just met each other and I already wanted her to keep my favorite shirt? Yes.

I pulled out one of my white t-shirts for me to put on before asking, "flannel or band shirt? Which would you like?" as I raised up my red and black plaid flannel and my Kiss shirt.

"Flannel, please. It's getting colder out now, better keep warm," she beamed as she walked over towards me. God. Even with her hair messy and her make up slightly smudged from sleeping she still managed to look beautiful.

I handed her the flannel and a white v-neck to put under it and watched as she put them on. "What are you staring at?" she chuckled, I took note of it seeming like she was shy about changing in front of me. I didn't want her to be shy with me.