Chapter 9

"Scarlet! That was fucking amazing! I didn't know you could perform like that!" Andy yelled I laughed. I'd just finished performing 'In The End' with BVB and it was fucking awesome.

"I didn't either!' I admitted.

"I think you're just coming out of your shell more." Kellin said as he pulled me into his arms. It's been about a week since I finally accepted him and it's been amazing being with him. He'd moved onto the bus with Bryan and I and he even helped me with my vocal warm ups.

"Maybe, or I'm just letting go and actually having fun now that I don't have to worry anymore." I said.

"That's true; you're not in that abusive orphanage anymore." Rickey said.

"True, I'm so happy to finally be out of that hell-hole." I said. Kellin chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's so good seeing you happy, Scar. Especially now that you've fully accepted your mate." Jinxx said. I smiled.

"I'm glad I finally got her to accept me. It was hard but totally worth it." Kellin said before kissing my temple. I blushed.

"Just be happy i finally caved. I wasn't going to in the first place." I said. He moved so his lips brushed against my ear.

"I would've gotten you to cave eventually." He breathed. Chills went down my spine.

"Behave, we're in public." I scolded. He chuckled and Andy laughed.

"Scarlet, you really expect him to behave?" Andy asked.

"If he wants me to even talk to him later he will." I said.

"Damn, every time." Kellin groaned. I giggled.

"Sorry babe, but you need to behave because you're married still." I said.

"And I'm having the divorce written up as we all speak. Now that I have you, I don't need to stay with Kate because of Copeland." He said. "You'll be Cope's mother."

"I'm not worried about her being a mother; I'm worried about what Kate will do when she finds out." Andy said.

"Kate can't do shit to me because she's human." I said.

"Don't doubt her, love." Kellin said.

"I wouldn't doubt Scarlet. She's mega powerful." Bryan said. This is his last week on tour with us.

"How would you know?" Andy asked.

"I've watched her train! It's scary when she's pissed off. I lock myself in my room and hide because she's so scary!" Bryan said.

"It's true. A flick of my wrist can set an entire city on fire." I said.

"Now that's a little scary." Andy said.

"It's also kinda hot." Kellin said. I rolled my eyes and went to sign autographs for some fans. Bryan followed as well as Kellin and Andy.

"I'm proud of you, Scar." Bryan said.

"Thanks, Bryan." I said. He smiled.

"You've only been at Warped for a couple weeks but your fan base is almost as big as Black Veil Brides or Sleeping with Sirens!" He said.

"Because Rickey put me on Main Stage for my first Warped." I said.

"Still, it's amazing. Even just based on Warped alone, that's not counting what videos on YouTube have done. People record what they like live and post it and those videos have gotten so many hits! You're on your way to becoming a big name in the industry." Bryan said. I sat down between him and Kellin, propping my legs up on Kellin.