!Chapter Three!

!Niall's POV!

Friday came quickly and I had a very busy weekend. Danny's fight with Tyson was tonight, the concert was tomorrow --not to mention rehearsal all day--, then Danny's house on Sunday.

I dressed in black jeans, a dark blue t-shirt, and black Supras. I threw a black snapback on my head just as I got a text from Danny.

'From: Boyfriend <3

Hey baby, I'm outside xxx -Russie'

I replied with an 'okay' and headed downstairs. I prayed the boys weren't near by becasue I didn't want to be questioned. I know they're just looking about for me but I'm gonna be 20 in 8 months and I don't need a babysitter, or four.

I walked to the front door but a hand on my shoulder stopped me from going anywhere. I turned and saw Liam with the others behind him.

Liam removed his hand from my shoulder and crossed his arms over his chest like the other boys. I stood with my hands entwined behind me and a small smile.

"Where do you think you're going Niall?" Liam asked looking at me with an intense stare make me feel slightly uncomfortable. I mean come on its Liam, puppy-dog eyed Liam Payne, but damn does he have a stare.

"Oh, um Danny's outside. We're going out" I turned and walked to the door. Opening it I stepped out and waved to Danny who sat in the driveway leaning against his bike looking positively sexy.

"Where is Danny taking you?" Zayn asked.

"This..... club thing, He's performing. Gotta go can't be late" I ran out before they could respond and jogged down to him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Hey beautiful" he smirked and I giggled a little "Hi babe" he passed me the helmet and we swung a leg over. He revved the engine and I squealed in excitement --I loved the bike now, but only with Danny. Plus it was hot when he did it-- Danny chuckled and sped out of the drive and down the street.

!Liam's POV!

The boys and I watched Niall from the window climb on to the guy Danny's bike and disappear down the road. I sighed, walking into the living room and taking a seat on the couch. The boys followed quietly, Zayn sitting next to me and Harry and Louis on the love seat.

"It is just me, or does Danny not seem like a good infulence on Niall?" I asked after a few minutes of silence, sure we've only seen him once and never properly met him but he just gives me a bad vibe.

"Not just you mate" Zayn said from beside me while Harry and Louis nodded in agreement.

"So do we tell him? Or let him keep seeing Danny?" Harry asked. We knew that if we told Niall we didn't like Danny than he would be mad at us and continuing seeing him anyway. But Danny just doesn't seem like a good infulence on our sweet, innocent, Nando's loving Nialler snowflake.

We all sighed at the conflict we faced.

!Niall's POV!

Danny parked in what looked like an abandoned factory or store but you could see dim, far away lights. We got off the bike and before walking towards the building Danny grabbed both my hands in his and entwined our fingers.

"Before the fight starts I want you by my side at all times. And during the match I want you to stay by Mitch until I can get you again. You're to important for me to lose you"

I blushed but nodded none the less as I stared into his brown pools people call eyes. He kissed me, sweet yet passionate and I kissed right back my hands wrapping around his neck and standing on my tiptoes to reach his perfect, plump lips.