!Chapter Two!

!Niall's POV!

My date with Danny was tonight and I was beyond nervous. He told me to meet him at the front gate at the park where we met. I had just showered and dressed in a black Polo, tan chinos, and black Supras. My dyed blond hair styled into a mini-quiff kinda like Zayn's.

Louis was lecturing me about how to imply I wanted to have sex but like I was really gonna do that. I mean sure I'm not a virgin but I don't have sex on the first date. "Louis, I'm not having sex with Danny on our first date" I said walking out of my room to the stairs with him right behind me.

"Oh come on Niall. You don't have to just imply it" he was trying to make this better but it wasn't, it just wasn't. "No Louis, I don't want him thinking I'm some whore" I put a jacket on and headed to the door, it was 5:50 pm and was heading out to meet Danny. Louis sighed clearly saying he gives up and I smiled.

"I'll be back later okay" I yelled a good-bye so the others would hear me and headed off too the park to meet Danny. Half-way there a motercycle stopped beside and I stared confused until the rider took off his helmet and relevaed Danny. "Hey blondie" he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a hug. I blushed but hugged back "Hi" it came out muffled becasue he was hugging me so tight but whatever.

"Mind of we skip the movie?" I shook my head cause I really just wanted to stay wrapped in his arms.

He pulled back but kept an arm around my waist "Ready to go?" he handed me another helmet which I took with a nod, climbing on the back I gripped Danny's waist tightly and he smirked back at me as he revved the bike "You scared?" I shook my head "Not with you" he chuckled before speeding off down the road. I gripped Danny tighter if possible and leaned my head againt his shoulder, watching the bulding and cars and tree pass in a huge colorful, bright blur.

Danny pulled into the lot of a small little restaruant, I removed the helmet as I climbed off with Danny "I know the manager here, come on" he took my hand, entwining our fingers and walked into the eatery.I was blushing from the hand holding but enjoyed it all the same. A girl about my age or a few years older with blond hair that was clearly dyed an ugly red color with blue eyes saw us step in. She had way to much make-up on her face and her clothers were two sizes to small.

She eyed Danny up and down with clear lust and I felt a small pang in my chest as I scowled at the stupid girl behind the podium. Danny appeard to pay no mind to her as she batted her fake eyelashes in a flirty manner and flipped her ugly red hair "What can I do for you" she purred and tired to sound sedutive but it sounded more like a cat giving birth.

"Yeah can I speak to your manger, he's a friend on mine" he didn't even spare a second glance to the girl but she thought her inexperienced seduction was working and giggled before flipping her hair again and pushing up chest out to expose her breast in the very small shirt she was wearing "Sure I'll be right back" she walked away trying to hard to sway her hip and pushing her butt out at the same time.

"Wow, I never thought I would meet a first-time whore" I said once she was out ear-shot, Danny laughed and squeezed my hand in reasurrence that he found no intrest in the girl. A man in his late- thirtes. early-forties with brown hair that had strips of gray in it, brown eyes and wrinkled face due to age stepped up to the podium and smiled "Hello Danny, good to see you" the girl stood behind him, standing very close so she was in eyesight and pushing her chest out even more trying to get his attention. Thought he kept his eyes on the man as they smiled at each other.

"You too Mitch, I'd like a table for two please" the guy Mitch's eyes turned to me and smiled at me, he seemed nice enough so I smiled back "Well I can do that, Dana offered to be your server" the ugly red head Dana batted her eyelashes with an innocent yet flirty smile in Danny's direction.