Bad Romance

Author's Note: Hey guys, so I wanted to try something different and here it is. I hope you all enjoy it.

I just wanted to note, that this story is only rated R, due to the HOT scenes I'm going to be adding,  plus the action scenes. I'd rate it M16+ otherwise. I like to think of it as my 'vanilla' version of Fifty Shades of Grey, only a thousand times better as it's written for Team Jacob, not Team Ed. ;)

Credit of Jacob and Bella's characters go to Stephenie Meyer. Plot, ideas, writing, etc belongs to me.

Enjoy and let me know what you think! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preface 

16 years ago 

Five year old Jacob was sitting outside in the corner of the old, wooden sandpit, shaded by the tree that stood overhead. He was playing with a new girl to the kindergarten. He did not know her name and he was too shy to ask, but it didn't matter either way, they were both having fun and he was making her feel, more than welcome to her new school. 

While making a castle for his little golden-red plastic dragon, Jake took quick glances at her as she focused upon her own neatly made sandcastle, decorated with shells. He noticed how perfect her long dark hair swept around her beautiful creamy, heart shaped face. He quickly gazed away up to the trees the instant she caught him spying.  

A cool summer's day breeze blew through the trees and their leaves. A single yellowing leaf fell- indicating fall was well on the way. The leaf fell into Jake's opened hand, where he carefully exclaimed it. His mother often collected seasonal leaves and scrapbooked them.  

"Jacob," Miss Kays, the kindergarten teacher called from the sliding door. "Your uncle is here to pick you up." 

Having heard her though ignored Miss Kays call, Jacob placed the leaf gently into his pocket and went back to making his sandcastle with the girl. It was too early to go home, plus he wanted his mum to pick him up. She always did. 

While cleaning up the class room, wearing only an orange skirt and sunny-yellow top, Miss Kays gave Jacob a moment before sighing. Flicking her thick and long red-brown hair over her shoulder, she headed outside and across the dying grass of the lawn to the sandpit.  

"Come on Jacob, your uncle is waiting," she calmly stated, leaning down to his level. 

"I don't want to go home until mum comes," he stated through a murmur, placing his dragon inside the castle as he added a few more towers. 

"Your mum's not coming in today Jake, your uncle is here. Now come on," she took his hand and lifted him into her arms. He began screaming, trying to wriggle out of her hands as he threw his hands against her in a full blown tantrum. This wasn't the usual Jake she knew. 

Jacob was normally so well-mannered and behaved. He never threw tantrums. Miss Kays just put it down to being moody or beginning to turn tired after he had skipped his nap-he had been too excited about that new girl, to calm down enough to sleep. 

Scooting him out the door and locking it behind her, she went back to check on the other kids still playing outside. Jacob banged his fists upon the door, screaming out. He didn't want to go yet! 

With tears streaming down his flushed, chubby cheeks, he felt a tall shadow suddenly cast over him in the usually brightly lit hallway of royal blue lockers on one side and floor to ceiling high windows on the other. Turning around and leaning back against the marble-grey coloured door, he stared up at the silhouette of a man he did not know, towering over him.