the unexpected visitor

Sophias pov:
"Umm im sorry im not chantelle i am sophia. Im chantelles daughter". I replied. I was shoked as i heard about him ot before. "Aunt ness". I yelled. Renesmee and jacob and will game bursting down the stairs." this is my grandpa. My moms dad". I replied. Nessie pulled me behind her. "Sophie stay back away from him". My auntie said to me. "I have the right to be apart of my daughter and my supposably grand kids lives. Now wheres my daughter". He said nearly screaming. " like hell you will. You stay away from chantelle and from the children". Jacob said as he got right in his face.

I could see william shaking in anger as he began to get hot. "Sophia back away". He whispered into my ear as i pushed my out of the way far enough for william to phase. He got up in my so called grandpas face as he continued to growl at him moving closer and closer." now i didnt come here for a fight. I easily came to try to conect with my daughter but I should be leaving". He said as he went to turn around. " i suggest you stay away from her". Jacob said. "Thats okay i shall be leaving but i will come back with a few more people as i have one more place to check". He said before he ran off.

"Okay this is fucking creepy. He must be bringing people back to the cullen house. I have to go warn them. You guys stay here and william phase back". Jacob said. " absuloutly not. Im coming with you". My aunt nessie said. "No your not. Its to dangerous nessie hes coming back with more people". Jacob said. " well what if he comes back here or someone drops by while your gone?" my aunt said. "Your right. Its not safe here nore is it safe at the cullen house. Where all going back but you guys arent staying there". Jacob said " but we got to get out of here and warn them and get you guys in hiding. Will and alex phase please and you guys are going to ride on us". Jacob said as they ran outside and phased. "Mommy whats going on?" little izzy asked. " its going to be okay sweetie ill keep you safe". Nessie said as she put me on william, lauren on alex and izzy and herself on jacob as we made our way to the cullen house.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jacobs pov:
Once we got to the cullen house o let the rest go in as me and the twins phased before running in the house.
"Guys adam is coming. And hes bringing others. He showed up at chantelles cottage looking for her and he knows that he has grandkids now because sophie said it". I said. " its okay jacob we are aware. Alice just had her vision and he should be here soon and hes bringing lots of other people. And aloce cant see chantelles future at the moment". Edward said to me."what?!? No hes not seeing her i promised lauren". Rose said. " mom im am adult now". Chantelle said.
"I dont care chantelle! I promised lauren and im not breaking my promise to her". Rose said in tears.

"Well there's no time to argue about it we got to get chantelle out of here and a lot of the others. And away from chantelles cottage". Edward said.
"Okay i have a plan and we have to do this quickly. " renesmee, Lauren, Lizzy, ava, Emerson, Sophia, Mathew, and chantelle are going to hide in Chloe and eddies cottage. Alex, and William are the wolfs that are going to gaurd the house". Carisle said.

William and Alex went outside and phased as i did to i was going to go tell the pack to guard chantelles house and i was going to help drop the rest off on the way. Renesmee climbed on my back with Izzy and Lauren. Chloe and Eddie put ava and Emerson on top of aliceandra who we now call Alex some times for short form. Chantelle and Sophia and mathew went on wiiams back as i dropped them off and quickly went and got the pack and went back to the cullens house.

"Now where going to have jacob stay here with us, where also going to keep bella and edward and jasper because there abilities will be helpful. Where going to have rose and emmett stay and pancrazio because they have the right to be here. Chloe you can also stay as your newborn strength will be helpful aswell. Me and esme are going to stay aswell and esme and alice and eddie are going to guard chloe and eddies cabin". Carisle said."sam is also going to be gaurding over here". I said as carisle nodded at me."let the battles begin". Emmet said as he pounded his fist if his hand.