chapter 3

No way! This can't happen. I would rather outcast myself to the darkest places of my mind than let this giant and intimidating 19 year old into my life, all boys do is hurt you. Not this time, Zach will never get close enough to hurt me like HE did. I let HIM in and now look at what happened. I looked away from his face and asked if I could be let go now. Zach was just about to nod when he caught sight of the fresh bandage, " Alice what did you do!?!?" he screamed at me and I flinch away in terrified denial. He asked his parents in a dangerous voice if that had been there at the orphanage and when they refused to answer he turned to me and began patting over each pocket till he found the little razor blade. He turned to his sister and told her to leave the room, she obviously didn't want to go but after a hearty glare from her brother she scampered past me through the door. I found myself cornered by my new parents and big brother. I felt the pressure building again the fastest it has ever done before and I felt an intense need to have the razor in my skin... now. I wiggled fearfully in their arms and tried to escape to the bathroom again, it seems that they plan on keeping me here till I tell them what I did.