Chapter 9 (EXTRA)

AN: Since I made you guys wait so long I decided to give you guys a little extra. It'll be parts of the day in some of the boys POV's. Enjoy!

Harry's POV (Bet you didn't see that one coming!)

I wake up later than I thought I would and start freaking out. I'm supposed to be ready by now!

I quickly get up and check to see if everyone's awake or not. I check on Liam; he's getting ready. I go check on Louis; he's slowly getting out of bed. I then go to Zayn's room; he's asleep, so I have to wake him up.

"Zayn, get your lazy arse up!" I say as I shake him, trying to get him up. Doesn't work.

"Zayn! Get up now!" I yell. He wakes up, but he just puts a pillow over his head. We're going to play that way, are we?

"Zayn, get up before I do something." I warn Zayn. 

"Never." Zayn mumbles into his pillow.

"I warned you." I laugh. I quickly grab the blankets and pull them off the bed. Now you see, Zayn has a death grip on the blankets, so he goes tumbling off the bed with the blankets. He lands with a big thud.

"Harold Edward Styles! You did not just do that!" Zayn yells.

"Oh, but I did." I say through my laughs. "Oh, by the way, you've got a little over an hour to get ready, so you might want to start getting ready." I quickly walk out of his room before he kills me. One last person to check on.

I quickly walk to Niall's room, keeping an eye out for Zayn. Once I get there I'm about to knock on the door, but then I hear people talking in the room. It doesn't sound like Niall is talking to himself.

"-started dating six months ago and we didn't tell anyone because you didn't want to be in the spotlight." Niall says. Sadly I caught him mid-sentence so I don't completely know what he said. No jumping to conclusions, Harold.

"Hmm. Lets say we knew each other when we were younger, but lost touch once you left for the X-Factor, and we ran into each other when you visited home last year and we hit it off. We could say that we got engaged last month and that's why we haven't said anything until now." Melissa says. What could they be talking about?

"What about why you don't speak like you're from Ireland?" Niall asks Melissa.

"Do you seriously think they're going to ask that, or do you just want to know for yourself?" Melissa questions Niall, obviously catching on to what he was doing.

"Both." Niall answers. Nice cover up, mate.

"That's what I thought. Anyways, it's quite simple. I moved to Ireland from the States when I was eight because my parents wanted me to grow up without people hounding me everywhere I go." Melissa explains.

"That explains so much!" Niall exclaims.

I decide to knock on the door so I can stop spying on them. So I knock on the door then say, "Niall, you need to start getting ready. The limo will be here in an hour."

"Okay." Niall responds. I quickly walk away so that I don't start listening to their conversation again. I end up going to my room so I can get ready.

Liam's POV (Did y'all see that one coming?)

A few minutes after Harry checks up on me I finish getting ready and head to the living room. I sit on one of the couches and wait for everyone to finish getting ready. Around thirty minutes later I hear someone coming down the stairs. The person walks into the living room and I look to see who it is. It's Melissa. Great. The person I've been trying to ignore for the past two days.