Back To Earth!?!

A/N : Hello to each and every reader of my book. I'm happy that I'm having some frequent readers and I also thank those who have been voting on my book. I again dedicate this chapter to a headache :p Well..she's Ashika_S the greatest encouragement and even greater torchure :p... So hope you'll all like this chapter too...

Aiden's P.O.V..

It was shocking to see a Time Portal near Zeon. It was the same thing that left us in this planet. I could only think

"Oh My God?! A Time Portal again?! This is what that created a destiny to be here in this planet?! What does Zeon think he's doing? Where is he set to go from here?! Jeez I'm sick of this!!"

Zeon's P.O.V..

I never moved with any aim. But all what was running in my mind was

"Finally.. This is the time I was waiting for! The universe will be under my control.. Its close.. I can feel the ultimate power. The power of universe.."

But suddenly Erzulie interrupted me as he said

"Stop it Zeon, Its not good. You're leading into a danger. Not only for you.. You're leading all of us into a pit hole. Stop it Zeon.. Stop it I say".

But I was determined to become the most powerful creature in the whole universe. As I replied to Erzulie

" Your mere attempts are not enough to stop me Erzulie. But being honest I need to thank you for a lotta reasons. For being the...." But he interrupted again as he said "No Time for this Zeon.. The portal's growing.. Move away.."

But I was sure that wasn't gonna happen but I replied him

"I'm sorry Erzulie that won't happen. I'm moving no where... You know it.." I didn't know if to oblige to Erzulie or not but I gave him my answer

"Past all the grudges I ran, ran, ran. Over the mountain of broken heartstrings I ran, I ran! Across an ocean of betrayal I ran, ran. Beyond the distance of humanity I kept running but then a small thin line.. Imaginary line of thoughts is where I fell. Fell without hope.. That's when my ambition drove me.. My soul drove me to dominate.. I'm sorry Erzulie our talk is ending here. Its the time.. The time to be the emperor of this Universe!!"

As the Time portal unleashed its full power as I lost my consciousness to that powerful light but I was travelling in the portal with a hope to control the universe..

Aiden's P.O.V

I didn't know what those two were talking about but I understood there was something between them in the past. But the power of portal went beyond the limit as not only Zeon went into it. But it pulled all of us.. Erzulie, Silvia, Xene, Kewill and myself travelling in the portal of bright light....

After some time I regained consciousness as Silvia asked me "Where...where are we?"

As I replied to her

" We are back to Earth!?!"

A/N : Why are they back on Earth?! What's up with Zeon and who Erzulie is actually? Keep following to find out.. Keep following us in the journey of survival..
I hope you like this chapter too.. Well being honest writing this chapter hurts me a lot as I had really cried. It was based completely on real life emotions. Emotions of life. Please do vote on my story and support my book :)

Keep smiling!! Fighting!!!

Thank you...!