Dont Let Me Go

"Im back"I flatly called out,not in the mood for anyone coming out to talk to me.Jenna appeared from the office,a smile plastered on her face,showing off her even teeth.

"School okay?"She grinned,fully emerging from the office doorway.

"Yeah..I suppose"I shrugged.She was totally unaware that people thought I had a proper family,she thought everyone knew I was in care.

"Homework?"She asked,crossing her arms across her chest,her eyes fixed on mine.

"Yeah..."I quickly made my exit,determined not to tell her what it was.She'd go off on a long ramble,telling me about my past,that I didn't want to know.I was dumped here after my parents died,that's all I want to know.

Slamming my bedroom door shut,I sighed.My bedroom was pretty decent,it was stylish but modern,just how I liked my life.Searching through my bag,I found my English book,and threw it onto the desk,retrieving my pencil case as I did so.Flopping onto the seat,I ran my fingers through my long brown hair,and bit my lip.

All I could think about was Harry.He noticed me.No one notices me at school.He spoke to me.Actually said words to me.I had to tell someone,anyone.

But I had to finish my homework first.

'I have no family'

I placed my pen down,and let out a stifled moan.Banging my head on the desk,I let out a long breath.

"Can I come in?"Emmy knocked the door,and popped her head around,her long black hair falling loosely everywhere.

"Yeah,I have something to tell you"I smiled.Emmy was the only person in the whole school,besides the teachers,who knew I lived in this dump,partly because she lived here too.But everyone knew she did,as she wasn't afraid of what people thought.Nobody knew that we we're 'sisters' they just thought we were best friends,which we are.

"What?"She sat down on my bed,and started to tug at the ends of her hair.

"I spoke to Harry!"I flashed her a smile,and scrunched the paper up,throwing it into the corner of my room.

"THE HARRY?HARRY STYLES?"She laughed,her eyes lighting up,making them sparkle.

"Yeah!He bumped into me and helped me up!I touched him!"I giggled,relieved that I could take my mind of things-mainly homework.

"Oh my god!"She got up and went over to the ball of paper.

"What's this?"

"Homework.."I muttered as she unraveled the paper.

"Why did you write that?"She asked,a weird look on her face.I shrugged,and looked away,unable to keep eye contact with her.

"Just tell the truth Alice.."Emmy instructed me,and I shook my head.

"What's the worse that will happen?"

"I'm not explaining to everyone why I'm here Em,it's hard enough for me to deal with it,let alone everyone else asking me about it!"

"You can't lie and tell everyone you have a perfect family in a perfect home!"

"Why not?That's what everyone already thinks!"

"Alice"

"Enmy"