Photograph 52: There's Nothing Wrong with Old-Fashioned

(A/n: I'm grinning ear to eat from your guises comments. Ya'll are just so great.)

-L/N Farm-
"Y/N-chan, you're going back to Nashville with Kou-kun tomorrow, right?" Yui curiously asked, petting Nigou's head as she watched her only female friend packing her camera equipment.
"Hai." Y/N nodded, sending a smile in the blonde's direction. "You'll be fine while I'm gone, right?" She asked, sounding concerned.
"It's just two days, I don't think I'll die again." Yui awkwardly laughed.
A strained smiled became present on Y/N's lips as she stiffly nodded in agreement. Since Kino had pointed out that Yui was indeed a Vampire, the (H/C) had continued to act the same as before she had been told, much to Yui's relief. Though she knew that Y/N was only faking on her behalf.
"Right, well-" Y/N paused as she heard a loud crash. Yui physically paled at the scary aura that surrounded her friend, who kept her calm expression. "I wonder what those idiots are doing." Y/N spoke through clenched teeth as she walked to the door and left her bedroom, Yui hesitantly following behind.
As the two walked into the kitchen, the females deadpanned at the sight in front of them. Food covered the floors and cabinets, and a shattered mixing bowl was lying on the ground in shards. Reiji and Ruki were shouting at each other, while Yuma and Ayato were wrestling in what looked to be a fruit salad gone wrong, and Laito was keeping Kanato from trying to tackle Azusa and an amused Shin.
"What the hell is going on here!?" Y/N shouted as soon as she saw Kou, who was on Kino's back, trying to strangle the Sakamaki with his arm wrapped around his neck.
Everyone froze immediately, staring at each other or at Y/N in pure terror.
"Oh, S Hotaru-San~!" Kou laughed embarrassedly. "I thought you were packing for the trip."
Y/N's eyebrow twitched. "I was, when I heard something brake." She growled.
"Ah, well Yuma broke a mixing bowl on my head." Laito smiled, as if it was no big deal.
"You're bleeding." Kino bluntly pointed out to his older brother, who indeed had a gash which blood was running from.
"You're not even supposed to be here! Why aren't you at the hotel?!" Y/N shouted at the red eyed Sakamaki. "Nevermind, this is just too stressful." The (H/C) huffed, rubbing her temples as she cut Kino off before he could answer her question. "Laito, you're coming with me. The rest of you better have this place cleaned up before dinner or so help me I will force you all to go back to Japan in coffins!" Grabbing Laito's hand, the American female pulled the flirtatious Vampire out of the kitchen. Leaving the rest to sigh in relief.
"She's so scary." Azusa muttered, and those who heard couldn't help but to nod in agreement.
"I heard that!"
"You were meant to!"
"I swear to God, you Oreo!"

-Next Day-
"Are you sure about this?" Kou scowled, his arms crossed over his chest, making him look like a pouting child.
"Yep." Y/N replied, keeping her (E/C) irises on the road as she drove in the direction of Nashville.
"But are you really sure?" Kou questioned once more.
"Kou, we're already halfway there, I am not turning back around just to unload those destructive idiots!" Y/N seethed.
"We can hear you!" Yuma shouted from the horse trailer that Y/N had put him, as well as the other Vampiric males.
"I know~!" Y/N exclaimed with an innocent smile.
After what had happened with the destruction of the kitchen, Y/N had decided to bring the rest of the males with herself and Kou. She would've brought Yui, but the blonde had said she'd rather just stay behind. Which made sense, so Y/N let her stay as long as Nick went to check on her for the next two days. The American had remembered that it was somewhat illegal to have people riding in the bed of the truck through town, so she got an unused horse trailer, which was clean enough, from the barn and put all the males in there. (A/N: Actually, she just wanted to put them in a horse trailer.) Except for Kou, who needed to be camera ready by the time they got to the city.
"This is rediculous, we could've handled ourselves fine back on the farm. We did so when the last time you both left." Reiji huffed.
Hearing him from the open window between the truck and the trailer, Y/N continued to innocently smile. "But that's because most of you were worrying about what Kou would do to me, so you barely fought." She pointed out.
"Wha?! Is that really what you guys thought!?" Kou cried crocodile tears as he turned to look at the trailer, where the others were staring back at him with straight expressions.
"But I don't see why I had to come along too." Kino growled, looking unimpressed as he stared out the trailer window.
"That's simple. It's because I don't trust you." Y/N stated, causing the young Sakamaki to glare at the back of her head.
"So you don't trust us either?" Ruki scowled, folding his arms over his chest.
Oh no, he's using the trust card again! Y/N inwardly freaked out. On the outside, though, she simply grinned. "Not at all!" She chirped, causing the others to look shocked -except Shuu, Reiji, and Carla-. "Oh look, we're here!"
Grumbling under their breaths in disbelief at her wide range of moods, most of the surprised Vampiric males sat on the ground of the trailer, so they wouldn't look stupid to bipassers.