Photograph 6: Sleeping Beauty is Prince Charming

-The Farmhouse-2 days after finding out they're Vampires-Day 6-

Y/N walked into the nice air conditioned building and let out a large sigh of relief as she collapsed onto the couch.
It had been two days since she learned about the Sakamakis' secret, and only a few of the brothers actually continued to help her out on the farm, though that was just barely.
Y/N couldn't figure out if the reason for that was because they thought she'd be too scared to talk back, or, that they thought she finally realized they were worth more than the chores she gave to them and so they didn't even try.
Once cooled down, Y/N went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, before scowling when she saw the dishes from this morning's breakfast and the night before's dinner, stacked in the sink.
"I asked Kanato to do one thing today." She sighed loudly and shook her head.
She then realized how dirty the house actually was and she scowled, then went to her bedroom.
Y/N hooked her phone up to a big pair of black speakers, then turned her music on shuffle. Of course the first song that came on was country. Smirking a bit, knowing that the brothers weren't really fond of her music, Y/N turned the volume all the way up, and then left her room, making sure that it was locked.
She went into the broom closet and pulled out some cleaning supplies and began to clean the house, even though that was usually her mother's daily chore.
One of Y/N's new favorite songs, Girl in a Country Song by Maddie and Tae, came on and she hummed to the song as she swept the floors of the main rooms -not wanting to go into any of the bedrooms-, before she just began to sing a long with the two blonde country stars.

___Quick Time Skip___
Y/N was in the middle of drying the now washed dishes, when her music suddenly stopped playing.
Her eyebrows scrunched up together when Blake Shelton's voice paused and the house had become eerily quiet.
Sighing, Y/N knew that the only two reasons her phone would've stopped playing music was because someone was either calling, or someone had turned off the music.
Finishing with the dishes, Y/N dried her hands on her jeans and went to her bedroom. She unlocked her still locked bedroom, before walking into her room, and then freezing at what she was seeing.
There he was, the usual sleeping eldest brother, standing in Y/N's bedroom and staring at her Photography Wall*. Also known as a wall covered in all of Y/N's favorite pictures she'd ever taken, and in the middle was a quote which read (Favorite Quote).
"Shuu, were you the one who turned my music off?" Y/N questioned, slightly embarrassed with someone other than her family or close friends looking at her pictures.
"Did you take these?" Shuu boredly questioned, his hands stuffed into his pants pockets, one earbud hanging out of his ear, and keeping his ocean blue orbs on the wall.
Y/N felt her eyebrow twitch as her question was only answered by another.
"Yeah, I did. Why'd you turn my music off?" Y/N questioned, walking over to where her phone was, still plugged up to the speakers.
"I dislike your taste." Y/N glared at the blond Vampire, looking slightly offended, but was not at all surprised.
"Well at least my choice in music is not created by people who died seventy years ago." She slightly sneered, as Shuu scoffed and clicked his tongue like he was annoyed.
As Y/N turned on her phone screen, her E/C orbs widened as she saw that she did have a missed call.
"Holy shnitzle I'm late!" The H/C shouted, stuffing her phone into her pocket and then rushing to her window, where a (red/black/white/pink) Nikon camera patiently waited on a hook.
"Mm..? What are you late for?" Shuu boredly questioned, though his eyes showed a hint of confusion.
"I'll explain later. I'll be back in about four hours, tell the others if they need to know." Y/N answered as she placed the strap of the camera around her neck, and then she began to leave her room, before she felt a tight grip on her wrist, causing her to stop.
"Shuu." Y/N said in a whine as her (E/C) orbs locked with his own sea blue ones.
"I'm not a messenger. I'm coming with you." He stated stubbornly.
"Fine." Y/N stated without a second thought and pulled Shuu out of her room and out to her truck, making sure to yell out to the others to say they were leaving.