Chapter 1:The One They Left Behind

I woke up to the usual windy Arkansas September morning.
"Oh great. I woke up again. When is this ever gonna end? I've already failed at my attempt once. I'm so stupid I can't even kill myself correctly. Can I just NOT do this anymore?" I thought to myself as I rolled out of bed another morning.
I walked to the bathroom dreading what this day was gonna bring with it, I mean hell. My mom left me a few weeks back and I have no idea who my dad is. Could life get ANY greater? As I looked at myself in the dirty glass in front of my I studied what I saw. I studied the scars peeking out of the legs on my shorts, the scars peeking out from under my oversized Batman crop top, and wondered how anyone could even love me. No one could. That was the problem. Both of the people who were supposed to love me unconditionally left me before they even really knew me. Yeah, my mom only left a few weeks ago, but how do you get to know someone when you spend all of your time in a bar, or sleeping around with every guy you meet? That's right. You don't. I was the one they left behind...
My name's Santanna. This is my life. Ever since 2nd grade it's only been me and my best friend-wait no, sister. We share the same taste in music, and well...pretty much everything else. She's my ride or die I swear. No ones knows me any better.