Secrets

~Mason's view~
This has got to be a sick fucking joke..
I get out of the car and walk up to Karen with anger in my eyes and smoke coming out of my ears. I get inches from her face and I sigh, watching her coil and laugh.

"What part of this is fucking funny?" I growl at her.

She stops laughing and calmly responds,"I'm the one who told him to rape her Mason.. I knew you wouldn't want someone who had been soiled by someone else. So I bribed Corey to molest her. She was trying to break us apart Mason! I didn't want to lose you so I thought-"

"You thought having her raped by her administration would do the trick Karen?!" I yell at her backing away from her.

"You can't leave me Mason we wanted to start a family together, and go on vacation, and-"

"Well that's all gone now! You had an innocent fucking girl raped by the man you're cheating on me with! You are the worst kind of person in this world Karen.. I'm glad to be rid of you. You are a witch and karma is going to bite you in the ass for what you have done." I stare at her furrowing my eyebrows with my hands on my head. "I should report you Karen but frankly, I need to let Bella know what you've done."

She glances around the house and I see tears form in her eyes.

"I didn't think that you'd leave me for a student.. Much less a fucking sl-"

"Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence! Bella didn't ruin our relationship! You did! She not once tried to get with me, I was the one who pursued this!" I say now yelling throughout the neighborhood.

She begins sobbing and reluctantly runs into the house and shuts the door.
At least I don't have to come home to that anymore.
I get back into my car and I immediately respond to Bella's text.

*Hey what are you up to? :)*

I smile at the thought of her sitting next to me in my truck, holding my hand and listening to her rap lil Wayne songs.

*We need to talk bells.. When can I come see you?*

I wait patiently for her respond as I start up my car and leave the driveway. I see Karen peeking through the curtains and I shake my head as I drive off. I still can't believe she would do that to Bella.

*I have to tell you something too but you can't be mad at me please..*

What now?..

~Bella's view ~

I don't know how to tell him I spent the entire day with Brad.. He will be so angry with me. But I need to tell him. I mean I AM with Brad not Mason right? I shouldn't feel guilty for being with my boyfriend right? But this whole situation with Mason has got me so confused..

*Okay Hun that's fine*

I release my breath as I text him that he can meet me at my house at 6pm. That'll give me enough time to get showered and get Brad out of sight.
Brad and I arrive at the last store we planned on going to. I don't think I realized it till I noticed that the bags in our hands were multiplying ferociously, but Brad always has a lot of money.. And he doesn't work, plus his parents I've never even met. This brings up a lot of questions.

"Hey babe can I ask you something?" I ask with a shy smile on my face.

"Anything sweetheart." He responds turning to face me.

"How do you have so much money? I mean I don't mean to intrude but you always spoil me, with gifts and such. You don't have to do that you know.." I say a frown appearing on my face as I glance at the floor.

He smiles and grabs my chin with his free hand,"Don't worry about it babygirl, you just pick what you want and I'll handle the cost okay?"

I don't know if I'm happy, or if I'm even more suspicious..

I nod and we begin walking towards the store once again. As we enter, I see Currena standing by the clothes rack. I tell Brad that I'll be looking over there as I run up to Currena.

"Boo!" I whisper yell to her as I grab her shoulders.

She flinches and gasps,"Bella oh my god! You scared the shit out of m-me!"

"What are you doing here? Who are you with?" I ask her smiling.

She isn't smiling back and my smile soon fades,"I'm here w-with a f-friend." She manages to get out.

"Oh is it Courtlyn?!" I ask looking for her.

"N-no it's not Courtlyn..listen I have t-to go. I'll see you later." She rushes away before I can say anything else.

That's odd?.. Usually she's more than happy to have a conversation with me.. Something's wrong with her but I'll ask her at school tomorrow. Or maybe I'll ask Angelica. She might know.

Soon I feel hands wrap around my eyes.

"Guess who?" The voice asks.

"Well either the cold clammy hands of death, or its Brad." I giggle.

The hands are removed from my eyes, only to see Brad across from me looking at watches oblivious that I'm about 200 feet away from him.

I gasp and turn around only to be face to face with a strange man id never seen before. He had dark hair, and brown eyes. His hair was mangled and he had a beard not shaved for a while.

"Um excuse me who are you???" I ask panicking.

He smiles and stares at me not saying a word.

"Hello? Answer me!" I yell catching Brad attention. Soon he appears at my side.

"Is there a problem here sir?" Brad asks stepping in front of me.

Finally the man speaks,"Oh excuse me bro, I didn't realize she was your girl."

"Yeah well she is, and I think it's best you keep walking." Brad says getting angrier by every reply.

"Do you just play peek-a-boo with every girl you fucking see?!" I suddenly yell startling both men.

He smiles at me and winks, totally avoiding the fact Brad is right in front of him. I feel brads hand tense up in mine.
Shit he saw.
Brad turns us around and we begin to walk to the cash register. I feel his hand release gently as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Bella who was that guy?" He says as we continue to walk.

"I have no idea.. He just wrapped his hands around my eyes and said 'guess who'. I thought it was you till I saw you across from me.

He faces me and brings me into a hug. The hug lasts what seems like forever and I hear him whisper a few words into my ear.

"I'm sorry I keep leaving you Bells.. I should know better."

~Unknown POV~

I walk out of the store and cruise to the nearest pay phone in the mall. I slip the quarters in and dial the number I was given.

"Hello sir? Yes it's me. I found her. And you were right, she's not alone."