2

Louis' POV

When we walked in and everybody stared at us and that made me even more uncomfortable. "I want you to meet someone!" Niall whispered in my ear. I just nodded. Wait! Wait a second how does Niall already knows someone here, when I am scared of my own shadow. Life is not fair.

We knocked on the door and someone shouted "Come in". Niall opened the door and I followed him. I'm a little nervous, but I don't know why though. "Hello my name is Simon Cowell and you must be Niall and Louis, am I right?" "Yes that's right" we both say in unison. "Alright so let me show you your schedule. Sit down please" I sit down next to Niall....

When we step outside there is a guy waiting and he gives Niall a warm smile. That must be the 'someone'

"Hi Niall!" He had a warm brown eyes and brown hair, that were a little longer. He gave Niall a friend hug and Niall started blushing. "Hi Liam." he says shyly. Where had he met this dude? When? Who even was he? Can we trust him? Is he homophobic? Does Niall like him?
"You must be Louis, right? Nice to meet you." he looks at me and we shake hands. "Yes thats me." I smile "And likewise." I can at least be nice, right?

"We need to find our  lockers.  Number 324 and 328. Could you maybe show there, please." Niall asked with pink a blush covering his cheeks. Why was he so nervous anyway? 
Does he really like him or something? He told me that he is bi but he hasn't dated guys before. Liam just noded and mumbled small "Of course". We started walking. We walked in awkward silence. We came in to the hallway packed with teenagers.

"This is it" he puts hand on a locker. It had the number 324 on it so that means this one is Niall's. Liam saw me looking around and explained. "Louis yours is on the other side." I look where he points and all I see is a curly haired guy who was snoggig a bolnde girl.
It was disgusting if you ask me... Liam just told them to move and they left with guys atm around the girls waist.

--

I'm walking down the hall and looking for the right class for the last ten minutes. The bell is gonna ring every second. Unfortunately Niall doesn't have the same schedule as me so I'm by myself. When I found the right classroom I walked in and luckly it was barely anyone in there. So I sat down in the back.

Then 'they' came in. And that's when they started snogging. He pressed her against the wall....and then I looked away absolutely disgusted again.

But then they pulled away when the teacher walked in and I saw him.
He..he was beautiful.  Brown curls and emerald green eyes. That tight jeans made his legs look perfect.
She is quite pretty though. She has that long blonde hair and hazel eyes...but he is just a definition of a perfect looking guy . I better stop looking at him. People will think that I like  him or something. Which I definitely do not have.

"Hello everybody my name is Ashley Smith." A voice got me out of my trans. "But you can call me Mrs. Smith. I'm your new math teacher. So firstly I want you to introduce yourself."

--

Styles. Harry Styles.
It suited him so much. Like the name was just made fore him.
"I'm Louis Tomlinson" everybody looked at me. "He is the new guy!" I heard a few people whispering. I just sat back down. Huh this was embarrassing.

***********************************
It has been a long time guys!
I will try for longer chapters I swear!

Love x
~S