1

LOUIS' POV
" Wake up!"  I heard somebody shouting and shaking my arm. "C'mon Louis we are going to school today so get the hell up!" I knew who this voice belongs to. Niall has been my best friend since kindergarten. It is our first day of school in Homles Chapel. We have grown up in Doncaster tho. But things didn't go as planed so I'm here now and, of course, Niall is here with me. Unfortunately his parents passed away when he was 8 and he lived with me and my mom from then on so he was like the brother I never had.

I was kinda excited, but nervous at the same time. What if they don't like me? What if they find out that I am gay? Ughh Louis you are overthinking things again. I do that a lot! But I cannot help it okay?

"Louehh look what I am holding!" I colud hear in his voice that he was smirking . I gave in and finally opened my eyes. I saw what he was holding. "Don't. You. Dare." I said in a low voice. Well as low as it can be.
I quickly got up and went to my closet and opened it. "What should I wear?" I asked Niall. I don't really know how to dress.

I don't want a 'oh he is definitely a geek' look. "Amm wear this" he  gave me some red chinos and withe t-shirt with blue stripes. I went to the bathroom to try them on. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" It was Niall "If I wasn't me I would say you are hot." I look myself in the mirror "Do I look too gay?"

"No, just wait a second" he started doing something with my hair. "Here you go....now we are talking!" He styled my hair in a quiff. I look kinda different but I like it. "Thanks Nialler you're the best"
"I know Lou but it's always nice to hear it" he was just so confident I wish I could like him too. I was always afraid of everything even making new friends. I always questioned myself what is wrong with me, but Niall always said that I should not overthink it. That I just shy.

--

The drive to school was quite. I am getting more and more nervous. What am I doing? I don't even like school or new people. I don't want to go through all that again. "It's gonna be alright Lou don't worry" Niall noticed my discomfort.

"Listen Niall can we come back tomorrow? I just don't feel very well. I think I am sick" I panicked. "You can't lie to me Louis I thought you would know better by now. Jarry I can read you like an open book"
Ugh Niall!
I feel like throwing up.

***********************************
I know it's short and there are a lot of mistakes. I am sorry but this is my first ff so please understand. I hope you like it anyway. Tell me what you think about it.
2 votes and 2 comments for next chapter.

Love xxx
~Špela