Also important

So, I wrote a new story called The Irish Affect. It's Ziall, it's MPreg, it's really cute. It's also rated R.

So please, if you could read it that would be fucking awesome.

Also, I have decided that if I kill myself, which I'm not even sure I will, it will be after I finish these two stories.

I just went through a break up that's pretty rough so give me a few days before I update.

So, I'm going to start this thing were I ask a question every chapter and I saw just how many of you commented on the last note, which was so sweet thank you all so much for the support, but I really want you guys to comment on every chapter. 

I have self estem problems and you have no idea how happy I got when I saw how many commets there were. It made me really happy that so many people are reading because I'm even self cauious about my writing, so if you could do that that'd be wonderful.

Okay, so the first ever question is, Do you have a rock, somone that holds you down and keeps you grounded? If no, comment no, if yes please tell me who. It can be a family member, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, an author, a band member, a wattpad member, a tumblr member, a friend, anyone. I want to know.

Also, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is killing themselves because of me. I don't want anyone to ever feel the way I do, to know truley what it's like to want to end your life. But even if I do, none of you can because I don't want that for you. It's very hyipcrtical of me, but you can't.

My answer to the question is Yes, I have two rocks Niall Horan and Colliyn aka Thank_You_Come_Again.

Lots of love, xoxo

-AwkwardPanda13