5

Wow, 24 votes. That's indecible! Thank you so much guys, I love you all from the bottom of my heart! I know I promised one of our dedicated readers I'd dedicate this chapter to them, but I felt the need to dedicate this chapter to Thank_You_Come_Again for making this beautiful cover for the story. Also, obvouisly, the guy on the side is Harry. Thank you all! -Lots of love, xoxo AwkwardPanda13

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Marcel's POV ~

Feeling accepted was the best feeling in the world. Edward and Harry were there for me all day along with Perrie, Ed, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. After school I got to stay back and watch Edward, Zayn, and Niall's art club. Everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun. Though, art club came to an end and it was time to go home. Edward helped me into Harry's crown victoria before getting in himself.

"How was art club?" Harry asked, eyes on the road.

"Wonderful. I think Marcel had fun watching. I said he could join us, but Marce just didn't wanna." Edward said with a grin spread on his pretty face.

What? No, I didn't just think that about Edward... I mean, we all have the same face, so all our faces are pretty! Oh God, I'm going mad aren't I?

"So what'd you do in art club, Marce?" Harry asked, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Just watched everyone." I said, still having an inner battle with myself.

This was insane. Brother's aren't supposed to think each other are pretty, or stare at their tight pants, or feel the urge to kiss another! 

"You okay, Marce? You look upset? Is everything alright?" Edward said, worry beautifully written into his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said dryly.

"You're lying. Tell me the truth, Marce." Edward demanded, but the kindness didn't fade from his voice.

"It's nothing, I swear." I said, turning away from my brothers.

~ Edward's POV ~

Marcel turned away from me, now facing the window. What could be so wrong that he couldn't tell us? I mean, I came out of the fucking closet to them yesterday. For all I knew, they could have been homophobes; what could be more scary than that?

"C'mon, Marce, tell us what's wrong." Harry called.

"No, you'll judge me." Marcel said, sounding upset.

"Marcel, we're your brothers and I thought after yesterday you'd know that you can share anything with us." I breathed, feeling hurt.

Did the fact that we spilled our guts to each other yesterday truley mean nothing to him? Was this all some practical joke or something?

"It's just, it's not... it's not normal." Marcel croaked, shaking his head.

"Normal is nothing more than a cycle on the washing machine." Harry said.

"We won't judge you, I swear." I vowed to my brother.

"I... I've been having thoughts I'm not supposed to have." Marcel whispered, sounding ashamed.

"About?" Harry pressed.

"About family... About wanting to be in a realtionship with someone I'm related to... It's.... It's not natural." Marcel chocked.

I frowned and pulled my older brother into a hug. Tears flowed out of Marcel's eyes, making his face seem more like a waterfall than a face. Marcel berried his waterfall of a face into my chest, soaking my shirt, but I didn't mind. I lied my head ontop of Marcel's as I felt the car pull over and soon Harry was in the back seat with us. Harry joined our hug, whispering soothing words into a bubbering Marcel's ear. I understood how Marcel felt though; feeling like something is wrong with you for something you can't control.

"Marcel, we'd never judge you because of that. I personally don't care if you are attracted to people you're related to. You're still my brother, no matter what; and I'll always be here for you." I statted, holding my older brothers close to me.

"R-really?" Marcel hiccuped.

"Really." I breathed.

~ Harry's POV ~

Edward and I helped Marcel into the house, but I couldn't get Marcel's confession out of my head. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging him and I'm not thinking anything negative about him, I just can't stop thinking about it. I wonder how it feels, does it feel any different from a normal crush, or does it feel the same? Could Marcel ever get married to someone in the family, or is it illegal everywhere? 

"What do you boys want for dinner?" Mom asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"Tacos!" I said.

"Do the rest of you want tacos?" Mom asked sweetly, kissing Marcel's forehead.

"Yes, Mom." Marcel and Edward said in uinon. 

"Alright. Why don't you boys go do homework while I make dinner." Mom not so suddely hinted.

Marcel laughed and nodded, getting help from Edward and I up the stairs. We went into Marcel's room, which had loads of pictures all over the walls; most of them of the three of us from when we were little.

"I remember that!" I shouted, pointing to the picture of the three of us from our fifth birthday party.

In the picture our hair was straight and we had blue eyes, but we looked very happy. All three of us were wearing blue shirts that said "It's my birthday!" and we were covered in paint. Our birthday party was at a painting place that year.

"Yeah, that sure was fun." Marcel said with a grin.

As I did homework with the two people I shared a birthday with, I realized that I couldn't get my mind off the fact that Marcel was attracted to someone in the family. I wanted to know who, and I felt jealousy bubble inside me at the thought of it being anyone who wasn't me. But I couldn't say that, ever, out loud. It would make Marcel feel unloved and it was rude, plus, the thought scared me a little bit too. Not because I was scared of Marcel liking people in the family, but because I was scared that it might not be me. How weird is that?

Marcel seemed to have the best luck with our homework out of the three of us, but Edward seemed to be having the worst trouble. He kept nibbling on his pencile while trying to find the answers to the math problems, chewing the pencile to bits. Was school always this hard for Edward or was it just a tough question? I couldn't tell and I didn't dare ask.

Soon, I didn't have to worry anymore because Mom called us down for dinner. As I ate the best tasting taco I've ever had, I couldn't get those thoughts out of my head.

Was I going insane?